11.

?? ??, 2017

I remained silent, dread sinking its claws deeper into my chest. Masky's words were chilling, and I realized that my situation was dire. My friends would undoubtedly search the forest, putting themselves at risk.

Masky seemed to enjoy my distress as he leaned in closer, his cold eyes boring into mine. "Don't worry, we left them a little message, a breadcrumb trail. They'll follow it, just as expected. And by the time they find you, well..." He let the sentence hang, the unspoken threat echoing in the darkness.

Masky's laughter seemed to grow darker, echoing like a sinister symphony in the dimly lit room. "You see, sweetheart," he continued, "we've been at this for a while. We've played this game before, and we know how to stay hidden. The police won't even have a trail to follow."

Every word he uttered sent shivers down my spine. It was as if I had stumbled into a nightmare with no way out. The sense of dread and hopelessness was suffocating, and I felt a lump form in my throat. The stark reality was sinking in; I was trapped, alone, and at the mercy of these merciless individuals.

Masky leaned in even closer, his voice a chilling whisper. "You'll get nothing, y/n. No goodbyes, no phone calls, no escape. You're here with us now, and there's no going back. Your friends, the police, they won't find you. You're ours."

My heart pounded in my chest, and despair washed over me. It was a nightmarish scenario I couldn't have imagined in my wildest dreams. I was trapped in a twisted game, and there was no way out. The room grew colder, and my thoughts raced as I tried to figure out any possible way to escape this nightmare.

with that he let go of me and walked away slowly "sadly though. you are not our victim." he said in a growl, "although you could be for trespassing into our forest" he crossed his arms. fixing his mask to his face

Confusion gnawed at me as I grappled with Masky's cryptic words. The uncertainty of the situation weighed heavily on my mind. Why was I not their victim, and whose victim was I supposed to be? The questions swirled around in my head, and a growing sense of unease tightened its grip on me.

In the dimly lit room, I felt a wave of vulnerability. I knew I had to unravel the mystery behind these masked figures and their intentions. It was clear that my life had taken a dark and dangerous turn, and I needed answers to navigate the treacherous path that lay ahead.

As I pondered the unsettling words Masky had left me with, I couldn't shake the feeling that something far more sinister was lurking beneath the surface. It was as though I had stumbled into a nightmarish realm, and the rules of reality had shifted.

The room remained dimly lit, and I strained my ears to catch any sound or clue that might shed light on my situation. But all I heard was an eerie silence, broken only by the faintest of noises from outside.

With cautious trepidation, I attempted to push myself up from the cold, hard ground and assessed my surroundings, to no avail. The room appeared to be some sort of abandoned building, its walls cracked and peeling, and the air filled with a musty, oppressive scent.

I knew I couldn't stay here. The urgency of the situation weighed heavily on me. I needed to find a way out, to escape the clutches of these masked individuals and uncover the truth about their twisted game. My heart pounded in my chest as I steeled myself for the perilous journey that lay ahead.