Part 1

You’ve been a part of Task Force 141 for a year now, today being that day. You were instructed to meet your new Lieutenant, Ghost, whom you’ve heard and seen but never spoken to.

   You approach his office, knocking on the door, and you hear a deep mumble saying to come in. Upon opening the door, you are greeted by Ghost and Lieutenant Konig, standing with one another.

   Their arms crossed, in full attire as their dark eyes loom over you while silence hangs in the air. They waited for the petite young woman to speak, and their interest peaked. Your eyes can't help but roam, their authority apparent.  

   “Good morning Lieutenant Ghost. I was sent by Captain Price to meet with you this morning about an upcoming mission that I am going to be a part of.” You tell him confidently, walking more into the room.
Their gaze doesn’t leave you, their arms still crossed. Konig leans off the wall and chuckles lightly, walking over to a nearby chair, slouching into it, You watch as he spreads his legs watching you closely.

   Oh Fuck. You advert your attention to Ghost. “Well, I wasn’t expecting a tiny thing like you to be joining… but I’ll make good use of you,” Ghost says looking you up and down.

   I nod slowly, avoiding the heated gaze of Konig. “My height and size can be utilized sir, I will do my best,” You say. Ghost leans his head back slightly as you hear another chuckle erupt from Konig.

   “Good to know Solider,” Ghost says, his voice deeper as tension starts to grow in the room. You tried convincing yourself it was just your mind being inappropriate, your eyes taking in their dominant demeanours.

   “I think I could utilize your size,” Konig says slyly, face heating up as you meet his gaze. He sits up leaning his elbows on his knees. Ghost chuckles making you look back his way.

    You’re heart is beating rapidly from his comment, knowing he must have been implying something… “Konig don’t scare the poor girl,” Ghost says firmly. He looks back at you, his eye linger at your waist making you shift nervously.

   “Um, so what next?” You ask hesitantly moving on from Konig’s comment. Your eyes drift back to him every so often as your thoughts are occupied by how he could utilize your size. You gulp feeling the tension grow, along with a wetness in your panties.

   “I would like to see what you can do, show me what you can do for me… we will head to the training room.” Ghost says leaning off his desk, your eyes looking up at him unsure of what his standards will be. His eyes don’t seem to want to leave you, his dark gaze all over your body.

  “You dont mind if I come to watch the little one with you, do you Ghost?” Konig stands approaching Ghost. They make eye contact with one another for a second before Ghost nods his head.

   “Of course, and… you don’t mind either, Yeah?” Ghost says lowly almost teasingly, his eyes lingering on me. You grow speechless and hesitant, their eyes holding dark desires you can’t address out loud. “Of course not Lieutenants.” you say, your voice shaky.

   “Obediant little girl,” Ghost mumbles to Konig which earns a snicker from him. Why do that keep talking about my size?. You can’t help but wonder, but you can feel their intentions… and they can’t help but make you nervous.

  “Lets head out, come on soldier.” Konig says, apparoaching you, making his height even more apparent. You’re close to reaching his shoulders in your combat boots. Your face grows warm again as your mind travels places.

   “Move it little girl,” Konig says sharply. I shake out of my thoughts and quickly move to the door. My heart was racing, and a small chuckle escaped Ghost as we made our way to the training room.