Part 2

Unbeknownst to you, Konig snickers quietly. His eyes roam your backside as you walk towards the training room. “She’s a cute girl, wouldn't you agree?” Konig asks Ghose, amusement dancing in his eyes.

“I think it’s best if we don’t get distracted King,” Ghost says, but he doesn’t deny that you were cute. His eyes also roaming you. You continue to walk, unaware of their conversation behind you.

You reach the training room and sigh turning to face them, Konig crosses his arms with his feet slightly apart staring down at you.

“Alright, how about some hand-to-hand combat, yeah?” Ghost says to you, slowly walking up.

You watch them both as you start to grow nervous, knowing they would typically have the upper advantage against someone like me. I let out a breath of air and nod, stepping back into a stance.

   “Oh Ghost.. I don’t think she can take it,” Konig says teasingly. My eyes shoot towards his, you can almost see the smile behind his mask.

  “I can take it, come at me,” You reassure Ghost, his eyes full of curiosity and nods as he stares at you, positioned to fight. He smirks under his mask assuming this will be simple.

   Ghost is quick to try and break your stance with a light touch to the gut, you’re quick as you dodge twisting your waist enough to barely avoid it. You think to yourself, knowing you can’t break his stance but there’s a way to get him to lose…

   Konig leans down resting his arms against his knees, watching you intently. The way your hips twist and the way your lips part as you let out quiet breaths. His interest in you only growing.

   “Oh quick little bunny,” Ghost says lightly to you, he quickly grabs your waist, attempting to pull you down. You place your foot on his knee and boost yourself backwards out of his grip, a grunt escapes your lips as you fall onto your back.

  “Mmm” A groan comes for Konig, he watches you pull yourself up. He and Ghost can’t help but notice how much you’ve been able to handle… a smirk dances under Konig's mask.

   “Come on, I can take more,” You say confidently which earns a chuckle from Ghost. He stands up straight, stretching his back slightly, and waves a hand at Konig to come closer.

   “Can you take us both little bunny?” Ghost’s voice deepens and sounds almost suggestive. You gulp and lick your lips. Can I take them both? You start to grow warm again, your mind filling with thoughts of taking the two… but not in a fight.

   Konig approaches from behind you, slightly startling you. “Mm, I want to see if she can handle us both” His voice was quiet and low, only allowing you and Ghost to hear his words. He presses his chest against the back of you, and your breathing quickens.

“What do you say, hm?” Ghost asks, stepping towards you. You start to fidget with your fingers as they both tower over you, your confidence leaking away.

“I-I can take you both” You stutter, your stance falters slightly as Konigs hands brush against your hips. What are they going to do to me?