Part 4

You shake your head no, gaining control over your breathing. Maybe this is all just a test and they want to know if I’m capable for their team. But you know that is not true.

“Is that so…” Ghost whispers, placing his hand on top of your head, slowly dragging it down through your hair.

His mind is full of thoughts, thoughts of your small frame being overtaken by him and Konig can’t stop taking place. It’s all he craves after watching you.

With his other hand, he pulls his pocket knife, slowly placing it under your chin. Your control over your breathing is ruined at that point, and your heart beats rapidly.

“Now… get on your knees soldier,” He says deeply, you hesitate and his blade pokes into you more, inching you to comply with his command.

You slowly move to your knees looking up as Ghost continues to hold it to your chin. Keeping his gaze on you he lets out a deep breath, your hips adjusting slightly every second feeling your dampened panties.

“Mmm Konig… for you” Ghost mumbles, stepping aside and putting away his pocket knife. You stay seated growing anxious as Konig makes his way towards you.

You realize him playing with his belt was him removing it. Your blush intensifies as he stops before you, his crotch close to your red face.

“Oh don’t be nervous, I thought you wanted us to utilize your size,” Konig says, his voice sounding somewhat desperate.

He bends down to your face, his eyes watching your lips. “I think I want to fill this small mouth of yours, Hmm don’t you like that idea?” He says teasingly, his hands moving to the back of your head.

He pets you lightly before roughly pushing your head against his crotch, chuckling slightly. “Oh my,” He whispers, his eyes examining your small face next to his now hard bulge. He smirks under his mask as you become flushed with teary eyes.

“Ghost… I don’t think her pretty little mouth can fit it all”

Your eyes widen as he cups the side of your face, keeping you next to him. His eyes never leave your face. The desire to feel them is growing almost unbearable.

“Oh she will make it work, won’t you little bunny?” Ghost’s voice rings out behind you, will I make it work? You whimper against his crotch causing him to grip your hair leaning your head back roughly, his face hovering over yours.

A small moan escapes your lips making Konig’s eyes light up, his desires darkening with your reactions to him. A deep surge to fill your throat and leave you crying on it fills his body.

“Such an innocent face pleading to be destroyed,” He whispers looking into your eyes.

His hands let you go slowly allowing you to back your face from him, your eyes can’t help but stare at it, begging to be unzipped and placed in your mouth. All you can think about is how big it is.

Is Ghost the same way? Will they both be using me? Your face only reveals a desperate look as you think of all the things they could do to you.

You can feel Ghost approach you from behind, his gloves falling by your side as his hands start to caress your cheeks slowly.

“Open” He demands, you don’t comply as you grow nervous, your mind trying to reject the pleasurable thoughts.

“Open your God damn mouth,” He says roughly, you reluctantly open it slightly and Konig groans at the sight, your eyes watering as you wish they would give you something, anything.

Konig's hands move to his crotch slowly rubbing himself in front of your face. Ghost’s fingers inch around your lips before forcing two of them in between. You can’t help but whine as he pushes his fingers in and out of your mouth slowly. You choke slightly as he forces them down your throat, causing him to chuckle.

“Oh little one, how are you going to handle us if you can’t even take my fingers.”