Part 5

He pulls his fingers out and you let out a breath attempting to steady it. He grabs your chin and you whine, You’re practically dripping, on the edge, anticipating what their next moves are.

“Lieutenant” You whisper, Ghost’s eyes adjust, becoming more attentive to your words.

“Isn’t this wrong?” you whisper again, unable to raise your voice to their level, feeling vulnerable and needy for their attention but worried about the consequences.

Konig chuckles as Ghost’s eyes look at you with amusement, he rubs your bottom lip…

“Do you… want us to stop?” Konig asks above you, Ghosts moves your face up towards Konig away from him, still holding lightly.

You open your mouth to speak but nothing comes out and your face turns red. Ghost drops his hand and Konig lets out another amused chuckle.

“If leaving your mouth open is your way of saying no… then don’t complain when I’m done” He mumbles the last part to you. His fingers find his zipper. You start to internally panic as you feel your insides twist and not know if you can handle what’s coming… your heart beating so fast you’re almost panting.

He slowly unzips himself, rubbing his length through his pants before revealing black boxers. Your blush only deepens and you look away quickly, fidgeting with your fingers in your lap.

“Ah ah ah… Head up little bunny” Ghost says behind you, you turn slightly to see him pulling up a chair next to you and Konig, sitting down. You turn back to Konig, his boxers low, your eyes avoid trying to look at it as his eyes bore into yours.

“Look at me... Not him,” Konig says firmly, his hand finding its way back into your hair.

Konig slowly pulls his cock out of his boxers, you don’t look, refusing to see what will be filling your throat any second. “Oh don’t look away” He whines slightly, pushing his length against your cheek. Your muscles clench tightly, you can feel how big he is… They weren’t lying… I don’t know if I can take this.

Konig smirks under his mask, seeing how your face is so small compared to his cock. His thoughts grow wilder as he grips your hair tighter, pushing into your cheek more.

“Look at it,” He says to you, needing you at this point.

You gaze over to it and gulp, your lips part as you inhale sharply… Konig is quick to pull away from your cheek slightly, pushing his tip to your lips. Your eyes widen as his tip bypasses your lips into your mouth, He groans loudly, being surprisingly vocal.

You can’t speak or protest, you move your hands to his legs gripping his pants as he slowly fucks his tip into your mouth. “Oh god, look at you… Your mouth is already so full, how will you take the rest huh?” He says tauntingly, pushing his hips closer to you as he sees how much you can handle.

Ghosts gaze lingers on you, watching you struggle to take all of it. He leans his head back, spreading his legs. His desires build as he thinks of what he will be doing to you very soon. He sits parientlym a hard feeling growing in his pants.

You feel the tears prickle lightly at the corners of your eyes. Not used to having someone to violate your mouth in such pleasurable ways. I don’t know if I can make it to the base…

“Oh, you’re doing so good,” Konig groansm rubbing his hands though your hair.

“Who knew you could take this much…” He says looking into your pleading eyes, a smile playing behind his mask. “You can handle some more” He mummers, you whine as you start to struggle to breath, it’s hitting the back of your throat trying to make room for the rest.

You choke on it a couple times before he gets fed up with you not taking it all. Huffing he pushes himself down your throat. Your lips at his base as you choke, your hands gripping at his shirt as he groans gripping your hair in response.

“Fuck.” he groans and pulls out of your mouth. You’re quick to gasp for ait as salive drips down your chin, Ghost cuckles behind you as you continue to try and breath normally.

“My soldiers need to know how to be able to hold their breath with composure.” Ghost says slyly. You look up at him breathing slowly.

“Looks like you failed…” He says with a sigh. “I guss Konig can keep helping you until he feels like you can hold your breath long enough,” He says with a mischievous tone.

Your eyes slowly move back towards Konig who stants over you…

“What are you waiting for little girl? Put me in your mouth”