part 7

He slowly pulls your pants down, his eyes lingering on all the skin being revealed. A smirk formed under his mask.

You adjust slightly making it easier for Ghost to slip your pants down, he is careful and gentle slipping your shoes off before pulling your pants down completely. You blush as Konig lets out a chuckle.

“Do you always wear such nice panties?” He asks leaning on the desk, peering over your shoulder, looking at your black lacy underwear.

“I-i” You start to respond but feel speechless amongst their gaze, as you are in a vulnerable state.

“Oh shh baby it’s okay, you don’t have to speak. We will take care of you” Konig whispers in your ear, as his hands slide down your arms feeling your soft warm skin.

He slowly moves your body and you comply as he holds you back, letting you rest against him. His hand makes its way to your throat as you look up at Ghosts. Your legs closed as they hang off the table, his eyes concentrated on your hips and waist as you squirm slightly under Konig’s touch.

He tilts his head back, his eyes moving towards Konig, he nods slightly, and before you know it Konig's hands have made their way to your stomach, rising to cup under your bra. He mumbles something in your ear but your heart is beating so loud you can’t focus on anything but his hands.

He slowly moves them behind you and you feel a snap. Your straps loosen immediately, and he slowly guides them down your arms.

“Come on darling, show us more” He whispers, your body voluntarily letting the bra fall off, Ghost shuffles slightly adjusting himself as he gets a pretty view of your breasts.

“Fuck..” Konig whispers, his hands moving to them almost instantly, softly taking hold of them. You close your eyes and let out a whine, trying to bring your knees to your chest but two strong hands push them back down.

You open your eyes, small breaths escaping your lips as Konig continues to grope your chest softly. Ghost holds your legs down staring down at you, a deep desire swims in his eyes. You can feel it, he is ready to devour you.

You try to move your hands to cover your face that was growing warm, small moans escaping your lips. “Ah ah don’t hide from us,” Ghost says softly using one of his hands to move your arms away.

You stay leaning against Konig's stomach as his hands reach over you, groping you more aggressively as you start to get more vocal. Ghost takes the opportunity to slowly guide your legs open on the desk, eyeing your inner thighs up to your panties that are tight against you.

“Tell me little bunny…” He starts, moving his fingers closer to your inner thighs. “If I were to feel your lips... Would you be wet?” He asks, now folding your legs up, and placing your heels on the edge of the desk.

You’re more exposed than you’ve ever been, your legs wide open in front of Ghost, as you lean against Konig's chest he sees all of you from above.

“I- I would” You nod, your cheeks red as your wetness only grows in anticipation.

“Good girl” Konig whispers, pinching your nipples slightly as he squeezes your breasts, your breath gets caught in your throat while you throb for more.

Ghost removes his mask leaving him in his balaclava, he leans down and places kisses along your thighs  through the material, and you can’t help but let out a moan as he moves his way up.

His fingers start to rub against your panties gently, he lets out a low laugh pulling his face away from your thighs.

“Konig… I think you have quite the effect on her” He says looking up at Konig's hands on your chest.

“She soaked through her panties” His eyes raise to yours as his fingers move slowly against your warmth. Your lip quivers slightly as small moans slip out.

His fingers quicken the pace and he stands looking over you, his free hand palming himself through his pants, his eyes never leaving your face.

You breathe loudly, squirming slightly as you buck your hips forward, your body asking for more.

“Beg for it” He demands in a hushed voice.

You hesitate as his fingers don’t let up, causing you to whimper. “P-” Your moan interrupts your begging as his fingers find your clit through your panties.

“Beg me if you want more” He reiterates, Konig’s hands move back up to your throat, lightly gripping you with one hand.

“Please” you managed to whimper out, your eyes pleading as you leaned up slightly, showing how much your body needed his attention.

He continues to rub you, slowly now, his touch light. You whine loudly earning a chuckle from Konig.

“Please… P-Please give me more” you whine loudly, your hips trying to press more against his fingers to feel more.

“You want me little girl?” Ghost starts to unzip his pants, his other hand still rubbing you lightly. Keeping his eyes on you, lust in his gaze.

You nod in response and Konig’s grip tightens on your throat causing you to gasp quietly. Konig watches your hips move against Ghost’s fingers, his head swirls with thoughts of how your tiny holes will feel.

“I’m growing impatient” Konig mumbles as you start to lose a passageway for air. Your hands instinctively move to his hands. Your body goes warm finding his strong grip surprisingly pleasurable.

“Mm King but imagine how good she will feel,” Ghost says rubbing himself through his boxers, watching you lose air from Konig’s grasp.

His hard on only growing from watching you struggle some. He pulls his cock out and your eyes widen, seeing his length. He was bigger… thicker than your ex. Your ex was the only other person to be intimate with you and he was nowhere close to this size.

Ghost’s fingers slip under your panties, his fingers submerging into your wetness with a groan. Konig lets go of your throat as you moan loudly, pushing your nails into Koing’s arm as Ghost’s finger explores your drenched pussy.

“G-Ghost” You stutter, whimpering as he pushes a finger inside of you, his eyes widening.

“Oh no little bunny…” He can’t help but be surprised by how tight your holes are, your walls wrapping around his single finger.

You moan loudly, grabbing onto Konig’s arms, his eyes watching every emotion on your face.

“Konig my friend, I think you may be right,” Ghost says his finger curling inside of you.

“I don’t think she will be able to take it” he mummers.