Part 3

“Good girl”

You tense from Konigs raspy, quiet voice, his fingers grazing your hips lightly. Ghost chuckles and shakes his head.

You’re too nervous to look or call attention to his hands. Your heart feels as if it could explode at any minute. Their gazes, words.. And toches… make me feel needy. “Give her some space King…” Ghost says tauntingly, Konig steps away slowly.

You let out a deep breath as silence falls around you, your senses heightened as you try to keep an eye on them both.

“Are you going to attack me?” You ask hesitantly, backing away from them both. Ghost slowly starts to circle you. His gaze never leaves your body. You gulp nervously as you worry for what’s to come.

“Do you think she’s scared?” Konig asks Ghost, Your eyes move to his and down to his hands as they slowly start to reach for something. As you look away, Ghost takes the opportunity to grab your ar. Fortunatelyy, you quickly deflect his arm, pushing it away.

“Mm.. not yet” Ghost mummers back to Konig, looking at you, a desire evident in his eyes. He wants you. Your eyes dart to Konig quickly, They both want you.

You let out a small whimper at the realization. They’re your Lieutenants, they would never seek that from someone below them. But deep dow,  you know you want them to desire you.

Ghost goes after you again, sensing your guard down. You gasp loudly as his hand attempts to grab your throat, you duck and back away from him. Your breathing is heavier than usual as your legs tremble from the growing heat.

Ghost stops moving and crosses his arms across his ches. Youu furrow your brows confused on why he stopped going after you.

Two hands grab your waist,  spinning you around, You come face to face with Konig, and he throws you over his shoulder swiftly. “Lieutenant!” You yell, your face becoming flushed as his hands grip the back of your thighs.

“Aye guess I won, yeah? Do I get to keep her as a prize?” Konig jokes keeping a firm grip on you.

You hear Ghost chuckle, and you start to squirm in his grip. “Put me down!” You raise your voice, starting to become frustrated from all of the feelings.

“Excuse me?” Konig’s voice deepens, and you continue to squirm, scratching slightly as his back.

His grip only tightens, and you feel a sharp smack on your ass, Your eyes grow wide as you squeeze your legs together. He just smacked my ass!

“Better find your manners, little bunny,” Ghost says, walking behind Konig to see your face. He tilts his head at you as you hang upside down. His eyes watch your lips closely as your heart races.

My lieutenant let Konig smack my ass. You feel as warmth growing as his hands grab your thighs, and Ghost looks at you in such a way… You can’t help but think about them both stretching you as wide as you can be.

Ghost stands up, looking away from you, and walks back in front of Konig. “Take her to my office” You hear Ghost mummer. You let out a sharp breath of air as Konig starts to walk out of the training room.

“Lieutenants please” You beg softly, your mind telling you to fight them off, but his hands are so inviting.

“Another word out of you, Soldier, and you won’t like my respose,” Ghost says authoritaively. You whine quietly and close your eyes, trying to think of other scenarios, but you can’t help but imagine the pain and pleasure they could bring you.

You stop moving and hear a door open and a slight chuckle from Konig. He sets you down in front of him, and you send him a small glare, crossing your arms over your chest.

He smirks and leans down to your height, his eyes boring into yours. “That was inappropriate, Konig.” I say, I hear Ghost groan from behind Konig.

“Fucking.. I told you not to speak,” His voice is deep and carries slight annoyance.

“Uh Oh,” Konig coos tauntingly.

“Does your mouth have to be full for you to listen?” Ghost’s voice rings out and you stare into Konigs eyes nervously, while he seems amused. He steps to the side and your breathing quickens as you see Ghost lock the door, before turning back towards you.

You back up into his desk, feeling a wetness grow that seeps though your panties, your stomach turning slowly as he approaches. You hear noises coming from Konig, you get a small glimpse of him playing with his belt before Ghost blocks your view leaning into your face.

You breath in sharply, your cheeks pink as his eyes watch your lips.

“Are you scared yet?”