Chapter 2

I still couldn't believe my eyes, right in front of me was a Jurassic World Invitation, where my chances of getting in were 100%. I checked the envelope.

Jurassic World

Job Invitation

I thought my eyes were going crazy, but they aren't. I was invited to work at Jurassic World. My roommate Kaitlyn walks right over beside me staring at the job form. She then stares at me.

"What are you waiting for?"

She helps me dial 1-800-Jurassic-Park and clicks call. Before I can hang up, someone picks up.

"Jurassic World."

"Sorry, I accidentally called you."

"Oh okay. Have a great day."

My roommate than stares at me like I just did crime. All I did was hang up on Jurassic World...

"Don't you want to work there?"

"Yeah, But I need to think about it."

"What's there to think about!?"

"Jeez, I don't know, my family, friends, and the dangers of heading there!"

I start walking back to my room with the form in my hand. I lay down on my bed and start browsing my phone.

Mom

Sweetie, how's life? You haven't called for a while now...

I laugh and start texting back.

Mom, I'm fine, don't worry about me. I got a job invitation to Jurassic World.... Do you think I should go?

I scroll through my Facebook, and she replies back.

Mom

It's your choice sweetie, but I'll let you know, people who work there make millions!

I start thinking about the money. $2000/hour is a lot....

Yeah, I know! The pay is $2000/hour!

She replies in no time.

Mom

What!? Are you serious? Send me a picture of the form.

I take a picture of it and send it to her. I then turn on the T.V to the Jurassic World channel.

"Hello everyone, welcome back to the Jurassic World channel, where dinosaurs, do exist. Now as you may know the Indominus Rex opens in just a month! We will be selling tickets for less on the Indominus Rex attraction release, and then will continue to sell for the regular price. In the meantime, You can check out our website for more of our attractions, like the Gyrosphere, and the Monosauraus attraction."

The T.V I had could only afford 5 channels, and the only one worth watching is Jurassic World. Ever since it opened in 2005, It's changed the world so much, and is probably the most popular thing ever.

Mom

I would go if I were you, How cool would it be??? I could also get free admissions to the one and only Jurassic World!

I start laughing at my screen.

Keep dreaming mom....

The TV than shows the last boat heading to Jurassic World.

"Today, we will be displaying the movie "Walking with the dinosaurs" In the IMAX theater, please be sure to enjoy our restaurants and our amazing hotel service. We will return after these commercials."

Each movie at the IMAX theater always shows on TV, but in the theater not only is it IMAX, But 4D, and the sound is projected in a wild way. I head to the kitchen and start making some popcorn for the movie, until I hear the T.V play a weird ad.

"Jurassic World must be shut down. Please help shut it down, unless you want the tragedy of years ago to happen again. Donate at shutdownJurassicWorld.net"

How could they let that ad play? I thought to myself. They must have fired the TV operator. I hear the microwave beep and take my popcorn out. I then head to the couch and look at the TV.

"Kaitlin, wanna watch walking with the dinosaurs?"

She then comes out.

"We have exams in 3 months. How could you be this calm?"

"Yeah. In 3 months."

She then storms back to her room and starts studying again. I eventually fall asleep, But get woken up from cold. The power's out.

"Kaitlin?"

I walk to her room, and see her in bed, freezing.

"He—e-e-e-e-y"

I realized we shouldn't stay there longer.

"Let's get in the car."

We start walking out the house and get into the car and I turn the heater on immediately. I start driving out.

"You wanna go anywhere?"

"My boyfriend, he says he still has power."

"Okay."

I've been to Kaitlin's boyfriend's house before. His name is Ashe, and his house is pretty big. I start heading there, and it's only a 5 minute drive. While we go there, I see a statue of a T-Rex.

Welcome to Jurassic World! Come now!

We arrive at Ashe's house and he let's us in immediately. We head to the sofa and sit down. He then turns the TV on, and then it's there. A picture of the Indominus Rex, looking scary as ever.

"Hey Rachel... which Dinosaur is that?"

"It's no regular Dino... It's the Indominus Rex."