Chapter 7

The staff in the control room stay silent, staring at the video cameras outside the Indominus's Rex cage. We all stare at people being eaten, while Claire is still coming through the speaker yelling.

"What is going on!? Someone, please answer me!" She sounds desperate.

After a few minutes, It looks like she found out herself, and walked straight into the control room through the sliding doors. We all look at her and she just stares. Everyone stays quiet, having no clue what to say.

"Everyone. Remain. Calm." We continue to stare at the screen, giving us the location of the Indominus Rex, moving at extreme speeds through the park. The red dot continues to move in a straightish line. Claire than walks up to one of the employees on the other side of the room, in control of the Indominus's location.

"The tracking implant in the Indominus will shock if it get's to close to a fence. Let's hope that happens soon..." Claire explains. I really hope that happens.

"Um... Yeah, it's moving really fast." I stare at the screen and look at the speed. About 32 mph. (51 km/h)

Masrani then gives directions to the employees to not warn the park. Heading towards the girl about to call the park security, he stops her from doing it.

"This park were designed to handle assets out of containment, it was going to happen eventually."

Someone else starts talking.

"You should put that in the brochure, eventually, one of these will eat somebody."

Claire notices that the Indominus is only 4 miles (6 km) away from the nearest paddock, heading towards it fast. She decides that ACU should be sent out to go fight the Indominus Rex or at least capture it. I quickly inform them, and they starting heading out for battle.

A few minutes have past since the ACU crews departure and Owen storms through the door, not caring about the guards. He's safe, but mad, his head looks like it's about to explode.

"There are thermal cameras all over that paddock! She did not just disappear!"

Claire turns around and stares at him.

"Did you not see that place? She marked that wall as a distraction! She wanted us to think she escaped!"

"Hold on here, we're talking about an animal."

Owen looks at Claire in the eye.

"A highly intelligent animal."

Their argument is stopped, when the girl on the receiver line tells them the Indominus is 30 meters away from the ACU.

We continue to stare at the screen displaying the ACU members line of vision, No sign of the Indominus Rex. They continue walking through the forest. Owen than sucks his teeth. Staring at me, of all people.

"You're going after it with non-lethals..."

Masrani speaks up, clearly irritated by Owen's comments."

"We invested 26 million in that thing... We can't just kill it."

Owen starts sounding really serious, as if it had to be done.

"Those men are gonna die. You need to call of this mission off. Now..."

Claire than looks as if she has had enough.

"You are not in control here!" She stomps her feet and refuses to look at Owen.

We continue looking at the members vision, until they head over to a lake, and on the dirty flowing river, lay a piece of the Indominus's Rex body. The ACU head up to pick it, and realize that the tracking implant is on the same piece of meat.

"That's her tracking implant, she caught it out."

Claire than looks at Owen confused. "How would it know to do that?"

"She remembered where they put it in...."

The ACU just continue to stand there, until a drop of blood falls in one of their members hands. It drops off, until another drop comes on. They start looking around, as the ground starts shaking. They get there weapons all ready to fire, until the Indominus comes out of the bush and eats a member.

"It can camouflage!"

They all start shooting at it rapidly, while a member continues to get strangled in the Indominus, Nothing works, tasers, nets, nothing. They continue to shoot it, until the member is swallowed down the bloody teeth of the Indominus. As it continues chasing the other members, their heart rates drop one by one. First one, than another and soon, all of them like dominoes starting to fall.

Owen than breaks the silence.

"Evacuate the island."

Claire starts again. They start arguing again.

"We'd never re-open." I than remember what happened to Jurassic Park. That was with a T- Rex. This is with something, much, much more than a T- Rex.

Owen then presents a point, raising concerns.

"You made a genetic hybrid, raised it in captivity. She is seeing this all, for the first time. She does not even know who she is, and she will kill everything that moves. She's learning where she fits in the food chain and I don't think you want her to figure that out. Now, we already have the weapons, so let's smoke that thing!"

"We have family here, we're not turning it into a war zone."

"You already have!"

"Mr. Grady, if you cannot help us, then please leave."

Owen starts walking away until he see's Masrani.

"I would have a word, with your people in the lab... That thing out there... That's no dinosaur."