|"I want you..𝖘𝖔 𝖇𝖆𝖉𝖑𝖞 "|6✓

~Warning~

~Hot making out, PDA, Sexy talk~

Enjoy~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sebastian.. Sebastian!"

Bodies slapping, creaking noises, sweat running down his face, rough firm fitted hands bruiseing on his body, pulling and manhandling him.

The way he opened him up, the way his fingers scissored into his ass, well shaped and fat cock thrusting into his stretched cunt with no stop.

Sebastian's body, large against his small one, his moans horse and sobbing, nails dug into the mattress to try and stable but never working as he was dragged back and used mercilessly.

Sebastian moaned out behind him, near him, with him with additional groans and grunts.

"So warm, so tight, so fucking sexy."

"Fuck-Sebastian, I'mgonna---!!"

Amory's eyes snapped open, his body jussled awake and panting flushed breaths warming the cold air. His body feeling tight and sweaty.

Amory takes a few to calm down, his hands on his face as he willed his way out his dreams and goes over the shit he just witnessed.

He..in all his life just had a wet dream..and it was about..Mr. Donovan of all people.

His stomach twisted in a way that he couldn't explain and his legs squeezed together subconsciously. He's literally touching his dreams and he had no bad feeling other than regrets and wanting pleasure. Was that bad?..Ugh

Damn you Mr. Donovan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Other than work being an ass and making him curse in broken french, he had other business to attend to.

So he grabs his shit and heads off out of the office, well at least he hoped and pray. Which, whatever being above, shaked his head and smacked him with a hard No before ditching him to miss Walmart Hannah Montana in the corner sectional that losses hair whenever brushed or comb.

Know those? Yeah they were also at your local side shop for like 10 dollars and terrible makeup job. If you understand, congratulations. If not, Porcs non cultivés.(Translate if you dare👁️👁️)

"Amory where are you going with all that speed? Don't want me to call Madame Kim now do you?"

Amory sighs in irritation and prepares the most fakest response of acknowledgment he's ever done.

"Kim, dear, what can I, a person like me, do for you?"

She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. "Oh nothing, I actually wanted to ask if I can borrow your brain?"

"I'm sorry hun but brain cells are one I can't give you. It possibly costs more than your lip job." He smiled sarcastically, never back down when her face fell.

"My lip job is fine!"

"And my day is better knowing you tell yourself that. That's some true motivation there, good for you."

"Are you slandering me?!" She shouted as Amory heads for the doors.

"Your presence slanders me." He stated as a response, leaving the place before she blew a fuse.

With freedom now in reach, Amory now has to get himself a fit before tonight cause one, he wants look good, two he needs to be at the top of his game and three he possibly needs backup.