|"No. He is Mines."|13✓

~Warning~

Witch Aurora {This also has wholesome stuff}

5 more chapters to go. This is the beginning of the drama.🤭

Enjoy~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amory groaned, the aching in his head throbbed with no end. He felt like his body was going to rip apart from the bone, leaving just his skeletal remains alone.

His body ached but he couldn't feel that pain as much as his head pounding. He winced, sitting up and that ounce of nauseousness turned his stomach.

"Oh..god.." He whispered into the room. The said room, however, wasn't really his room. He didn't remember sitting down on his bed, or getting up to sleep, or that his bed sheets were softer or his comforter was rather cushiony..Now hold on.

Amory opened one eye and pierced the room for familiarity. Nothing was familiar. The walls were grey, the room smelled different to some cheap scent that lazed about his apartment.

The bed he rested on was a had polls, a couch like bedhead behind him. The bed was massive. He didn't have that. The sheets were silky then thick for the upper layer of where he patted.

The pillows were like clouds, and also large in size. There was curtains that draped onto the floor, seating and a flat screened TV against the wall.

Ok, this isn't his room. This isn't his apartment to begin with! Did he get taken?? Was he kidnapped or some shit?! It better now be. He isn't Emi who can cut through rope with his nails or look deadpaned at an attacked. All he knows how to do is cut, thread and make designs and clothes. That's it.

Amory panicked and looked about the room for his phone. Said phone sat on the side table, a cup of fresh glass water on the table with two white tablets on the bed.

A note sat next to it and Amory reached for it. He read the contents.

My love, when you get up and you read this, don't panick. The cup of water and the tablets are for your headache. Bathroom is the right door to your left, a hot bath is ready for you. Towels are in wait and a change of clothes is on the chair at the foot of the bed.

Meet me in the kitchen.

Sincerely, Sebastian.

Amory blinked owlishly. "Sebastian..?" He repeated. Right, it's all coming back. This is Sebastian's room...wait.. He's in Sebastian's Manor right now? And a bath sounds nice he guessed.

"Uh, shit.." He hissed as a surge through his head down to his neck and back in an agonizing way. Now no more questions, it just hurts thinking or showing any kind of emotions at the very moment.

Amory reached for the two tablets and the glass of water, puts them into his mouth each and washed it down with a gulp of that cool water. The liquid engulfed his throat in it's sore relaxing wetness and he couldn't have been happier when he finished the entire glass.

He sighed through his mouth, rolling his lips, stretching and massaging his body. Ok, bath. He needs one.

~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~

Amory finished dressing himself. A flowing dress he found rather cute. The dress fell to his knees and a pair of fluffy slippers snug on his feet. He was very refreshed, his headache took a turn and stopped bothering his very existence, though his neck would say not so much.

Amory headed out he room, the hall he was very familiar with helps him to get to the stairwell and down the ground floor.

The air whisked with a flavored smell of coffee. He peeked into the kitchen. Sebastian stood there.