|" And I'm his Mother."|9✓

Sebastian stepped into the house, having Amory dropped home after their date night.

He just accomplished something he thought he will never touch again, thoroughly examined the possiblities for him to catch those feelings and the response to his feelings being said.

Now that he jumped that hurdle, Amory now rightfully his and missing that wedding ring, additionally his last name, Sebastian needed to tell his son of his new stepmother who he's been very happy with since they first met the man.

"Welcome back Mr. Donovan." Hardie greeted at the door, helping his boss with his coat and giving it to the maid for washing.

"Hardie." Sebastian knowledgeably responsed, eyeing his rhinestone red eyed trusted head butler. "Nice to see your face."

"A compliment sir?  It seems everything went well?"

Sebastian couldn't help that smile on his face, his hand to his pockets, tilting his head up to the chandelier.

"You can say that.."

Hardie watched his boss, the man he helped raised since a little boy, now grown with his own little ones. He's dedicated, headstrong and one perfectionist. Said to have a icy way about him, scary to the face of others, but here was smiling from ear to ear.

He was truly whipped from that beauty. He can even say the same for Amory. That beauty person changed Sebastian for the better after his troubling divorce with that witch of an ex wife.

"Daddy.."

Sebastian stopped smiling like an obsessed idiot and gazed to the entrance of the living room. Standing there, dressed in one of his tops that was way to big for the little boy, dragging along his whale teddy, was Friaz.

Friaz rubbed his eyes sleepily, blinky out the dazed and the will to go back to sleep but forcing himself not to.

Sebastian hums in response. "Friaz, what are you doing down here?" He asked softly, taking his hands out his pockets.

"Waiting for.. Daddy.." He murmured, reaching for his father from where he wabbled.

Sebastian goes to him and picked him with a groan. "Your even wearing my shirt again."

"We tried to stop him but it didn't work." Sandra said.

Sebastian brushed Friaz on his head and kissed his cheek. "Alright, back to bed."

"No..no.." Friaz whined, his father turning for the stairwell but he was to drowsy to notice.

"Yes.." Sebastian lovingly responded pressing another kiss to his cheek and rubbing his back.

~~~~~~~~~~~

|Next Day|✓

~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning was a whole feeling for Amory. Since he woke up, still feeling the aftermath of that night but healed enough for him, he's been nothing but smiles.

Finally he could feel happy, have a possible family and maybe have a good day at work. His genuine smile was something he wanted to show off before anything happens.

"Amory!"

Amory looks to his boss, her voice loud and bone shaking of your terrifying of her. For Amory, it's another day.

Amory fully faced the woman dressed in long suit pants, matching blazer. Just the whole shamble. Her face like a stone, annoyed with something.

"Ma'am." He answered back in his usual innocently soft tone of voice.