|"I'm Yours. All Yours..!"|7✓

~Warning~

~Horizontal Tango, dirty talking, intense rough freaky shit~

If your blind or can't read please be my guest and..

Enjoy~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sebastian taken Amory to a hotel. The man renting a master room for, he guessed, is this exact purpose. He didn't know if he should be turned on or wondering.

Either way, he was getting what his body craved for ever since this whole entanglement started.

Sebastian gotten the key to the suite and guides Amory to the elevator and to their floor.

In the span of the wait, the metal box moving up to the levels, these two couldn't keep their hands to themselves.

Both lusting over one's body, both so drunk, both fucked with this feeling for one another that the very thought of pulling apart irritates and frustrates them.

The smack of lips filling the silent space, ruffling and shuffling of clothes as arms roamed to a place. Sebastian having some kind of magnetic pull to grab and massage the fat on Amory's behind.

Amory caressing and pulling for Sebastian, pulling him to touch him more and to never stop even if the elevator had reached its destination.

Tongues, mouths opening to accommodate the other's exploration. Sloppy, fast, so fucking hot and sensual.

Sebastian took the upper hand and pressed Amory against the elevator, lefting a leg and holding his thigh up. Their lips parted with enough drowned moans and panting only for Sebastian to go for Amory's neck.

Amory's mouth opened mildly, his hand pressed to the back of Sebastian's head, fingers locked onto Sebastian's hair as his moaning and panting grown a bit louder.

The sound of the elevator dinged, signalling their arrival to their floor. Sebastian pulls away, looking Amory in his face and caressing his face with a smirk.

"Your so drunk, darling.."

"Mn, don't state the obvious..Come come." He insisted, tugging Sebastian's jacket to get it off him. Sebastian chuckled and takes Amory out the elevator.

~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~

The door opened and these two were on each other once again not even caring where they are. Once they found a surface, they'll fuck on it regardless.

Lips molested, bit and sucked one another, slurping monstrosities circulated the very suite in seconds.

Clothes flew off. Sebastian untieing, pulling off and letting Amory's body be naked. The only bit of clothes left on them were underwear, dress pants and boxers.

Sebastian lifted the smaller man off his feet and placed him onto the table, cupping his face and igniting the already overstimulated make out session.

"Your..your taking to long." Amory said through the kisses, his hand tugging the zipper. Sebastian chuffs a chuckle and begins unbuckling and unzipping his pants to Amory's wishes.

"Your so impatient."

"And your fucking slow.." Amory replied, his body already yearning and wanting more but he was acting like a snail. "If you want me fuck me."

Sebastian rose an eyebrow and tsked. "Oh is that so..?"

"Ah!~"

Sebastian took a hand full of Amory's hair and pulled him back against the desk.