|"I trusted you, Amory."|11✓

Since that incident, everything seemed to have gotten good at least. At first that was what was happening.

Amory was getting off the ground where he sat on for three years prior. Now he was pitching his ideas to be seen, Kim seeming to find some more interest in his once hidden designs.

But other than his work life, his private life was even better. His..how can he say it? His man, he suppose, has been nothing but kind and caring to him.

Possessive even but that just made this buff man even more eye catching and cute to Amory. With the addition to that, the boys.

The boys, especially Friaz are always behind him. Beau will crawl, or when his nap is over bounce in excitement whenever he sees him enter into his nursery. Friaz will even run for him when he comes to visit and have spend time with them.

Just the feeling of having a family of his own was nice, calming and an absoluted luxury to him.

~~~~~~~

✓|Pier Park|✓

✓|Pier Park|

~~~~~~~

"Friaz be careful on the slide."

"Ok mommy!"

Amory smiled softly and watched on as Friaz played in the children's park of Pier Park. Along with him, in his stroller, was Beau sound asleep and sucking his pacifier sluggishly.

Sebastian had to head to work, a problem arose there and so Amory came into the rescue to come care for the boys and take them out for a little outing.

But as he sat there, rocking the stroller slowly to keep Beau napping, a familiar voice alerted him.

He looks from his phone and saw..his boss?

"Amory?"

Amory was baffled to see his boss just walking in, a cup of ice cream in her hand and dressed not like her usual self. A track pants, zipper top and a pair of sneakers and she was set. Though it still advertised some bit of fashion it still was suttle to her work outfit.

"Ma'am." He politely retorted with a smile. "What, what brings you here?"

"I will ask the same for you. Haven't seen you here ever."

Amory chuckled only to clear his throat. "I can say the same for you."

Kim hums and scooped up another glob of ice cream on her plastic white spoon. "Now that you mentioned it."

Silence fell between them. This was a very awkward situation actually. Besides from working and speaking to his boss like an employee would, he knew nothing of her private life or have ever had a honest conversation with this woman.

She's always serious, mad, stern and cold hearted when it comes to work but...what was she like out of the company, without her title resting on her shoulders all day and night?