💐flowers for my girl- 💗💋

(3rd person POV)

Context: You went on a girl's trip with your friends for a week and you just came back to a little surprise...

"Bill!!!" you called out into your seemingly empty home.  "Billyyy????" you yelled, a bit louder.  "He's probably asleep" you think to yourself. You're exhausted, so you set your bags down at the front door and creep upstairs into the dark hallway.In front of you is a rose petal trail. You begin to follow it and think to yourself, "I wonder what he has planned?" You turn the corner to go into you and bills' room and see some sort of a red light creeping out from under the door to your room. You step closer to the door to hear... whimpering??? You open the door just a bit to see Bill.... pleasuring himself.. You freeze in shock and Bill is unaware of your presence as his head is thrown back. You gasp a bit, but since it's quiet in the house, he hears you and quickly turns his head to face you. His cheeks turn bright red and he can't make eye contact with you. "Oh Bill" you cooed at him. "Did you miss me that much? It's only been a week my love.." You say as you walk into your shared bedroom. "Well it felt like eternity.." Bill whispers under his breath. "What was that love?" You say as you climb onto his lap. "Nothing.." he says quietly. "Are you sure?" you say.
"Mhm" Bill tries to talk as you kiss him. In that moment you began to grind on his lap to create friction, which he reacts to with a muffled whimper. You abruptly stand up and he looks up at you with puppy eyes. "Don't worry meine liebe" You get on your knees and kiss his tip. His head is already thrown back and you haven't even done anything yet. You slowly begin to lower your head on his cock and eventually take his full length into your mouth. You slowly begin bobbing your head up and down, but it doesn't seem to be enough for Bill, and surprisingly, he began pushing your head down faster. You began to feel tears form in your eyes, and  Bill begins moaning and whimpering louder. After another two or so minutes, he tries to say he's gonna cum, but all that came out were whimpers and groans. You understood what he was trying to communicate, but you didn't stop what you were doing. He came in your mouth and you swallowed it all. (It tasted like skittles 🥰) You stood up and went to the bathroom to grab a towel. You came back and cleaned Bill up. He thanked you and walked into your closet. He came out with a teddy bear made of pink roses, and your favourite candy. You ran to him and jumped into his arms happily kissing him all over. You took what was in his hands and placed it on the dresser carefully. You gave him one more big, tight hug. You went and changed into your pyjamas and Bill was already in the bed. He had put on your favourite movie/show and you climbed into bed with him. You snuggled into his chest and as you began to fall asleep, you whispered a soft " Ich liebe dich Bill. Ich liebe dich so sehr." Right before you fell asleep you felt him kiss you on the forehead and he whispered " Ich liebe dich auch, mein schön frau"

the end 🫀

-589 words-

I hope you enjoy lieblings!!!

- Desiree 🪷