"eat, my love" 💓

requested by @Clarke_zgmQ127 I AM SO SORRY FOR DISAPPEARING FOR A GOOD MONTH GUYS!! I HAD RLLY BAD WRITERS BLOCK AND I COULDN'T EVEN DO REQUESTS BUT MORE STORIES COMING SOON THO ‼️

"good morning meine liebe" you say as you shake bill to wake him up. He squints up at you and pulls you into a soft kiss. "yuck, you have morning breath!" you say jokingly. He gets up and walks to the bathroom. "Brushing now baby!" he calls out to you.

You giggle to yourself and walk into the kitchen.

Once he finishes brushing, he walks into the kitchen and stand behind you. "i'm making eggs, want some?" you ask as he rests his hands on your waist and puts his head in the crook of your neck. "No, I had a big dinner last night." he says. You fell asleep before he came to bed, so you hadn't known if he'd eaten or not. "Okay, babe." you say as you shrug and leave the pan on the cooler part of the stove.

-night-time-

You and Bill had been together the whole day, but you hadn't seen him eat. You walk into the living room, where he was watching TV on the couch. You plopped down beside him and laid your head in his lap. "What's up, liebling?" he asks, running his slender fingers through your hair. "Nothing hun, but I haven't seen you eat dr today, you ok?" you ask, looking up at him. "I'm fine schatz, just not hungry." he remarks, smiling softly.

"Okay baby, i'm going to bed now" you yawn as you're standing up. You give him a peck on his cheek and walk into thr bedroom. Later on, you hear Bill approaching your bedroom, and then a loud thud! and then dead silence. You jump out of the bed and run into the living room. Bill is on the ground, unresponsive. You dial 911 as quick as possible.

-in the hospital-

As you sit beside Bill in the hospital, you hear him mumble your name. "good morning baby" you say, rubbing his arm softly. "what bappened?" he asks. "the doctor said that you weren't eating enough, so you were lacking vital nutrients." "oh."

(bill got a nutritionist and started going to therapy, and you lived happily ever after)

THE END

again im so sorry for disappearing, but i hope you enjoyed 🎀

-Desiree 🧁