"Movie Night"

I knocked on Bill's door excitedly. "Bill!" I called out.
He opened the door, and moved to the side for me to walk in. "Thanks, i'm excited!" I said as I slipped off my shoes.

We settled on the couch with all our snacks and popcorn. I grabbed the remote and put on 'smile'. "Really y/n, a horror movie?" Bill rolled his eyes. "Lay down, my back hurts." I said, pushing him down on the armrest of the couch. I laid my head in his lap.

As we were watching the movie, Bill randomly started whimpering. "Are you okay?" I asked, looking up at him. "Fine, just sacred." he giggled.
He's so attractive, I couldn't help but get turned on. After a while, it was unbearable. I had to do something, anything for pleasure.It was dark, and Bill was focused on the movie. What harm could this do?

I slipped my hand into my pajama pants, and into my panties, my fingers softly grazing my heat. I was already wet, so I slipped my fingers in easily. I shut my eyes, trying not to moan. I started fingering my self slowly. I bit my bottom lip hard enough to draw blood.

I accidentally let a whimper slip out. My eyes widened as I realised what I had done. "Y/n what are you doing?" Bill asked, looking at me. "No fucking way.." He said gasping. I started panicking and was about to explain, but then Bill started talking. "You finished all the nerds gummy clusters! You big back." He said as he stood up with the bowl and skipped into the kitchen. I continues my job and finished, arching my back. "Fuck~"  I moaned. A bit too loud. I wiped my hand with paper towel as Bill walked into the living room.

"You good?" He asked. "Perfect, I almost dropped the popcorn though." i said, coming up with an answer on the spot. "Are you sure..? Or were you doing something.. naughty?" He asked, tiling his head and stepping closer to me. I shook my head. "I'm kidding y/n! I know you'd never do that! Right?" He started cackling. I nodded. "Anyway, can we switch?" I asked, propping myself up on one of the cushions. He nodded and laid in my lap, unpausing the movie. I turned the volume of the tv up a bit.

BILL'S POV

I know what y/n was doing, but she's not the only one with a trick up her sleeve. I slipped my hand into my boxers, careful bot to snap the band. I turned on my side a bit, facing towards the tv. I want her to see me. Am I an exhibitionist? ( i think thats the word) Maybe. I started jerking myself off, using my precum as lube. I whimpered and groaned quietly. I quickly finished, making sure to moan loud enough for her to hear me.

Y/N'S POV

Bill just moaned, I know he knows I can hear him. "Bill what are you doing?" I asked, already knowing the answer. "What do you think i'm doing? You did it too." He said sarcastically, crossing his arms. "Bill, I know we're just friends, but I couldn't help myself, you're so.." My voice trailed off. "So.. what?" He asked. "Hot." I replied.

Bill took my hand and led me upstairs to his bedroom. He turned on his LED lights, red. I know what's about to happen.

THE END (not really)

THERE WILL BE A  PART 2 AND Y/N IS GONNA GET DICKED TF DOWN!!

-Des👽