"Finish your assignment." 💋

THIS WAS A REQUEST FROM @billspersonalmaid

i hope u enjoy love ❤️💋

You walk into the classroom, trying to stay quiet as youre late. As you approach your desk, you hear your teacher clear his throat loudly. "Miss(ter) l/n..." He calls out to you. You freeze and turn around. "Y-yeah....?" You say in fear of being yelled at. "Where have you been?" he asks. "I was on my way, and I just had to-" you ramble "Enough. Go sit down." He interrupts you. As he assigns work, he walks over to your seat. He bends down and whispers in your ear "Meet me after class young lady/man."

                --------- TIME SKIP ---------

You walk back into the class after your last period, and he glares at you. "Come over here hon." he says smiling. You abide, and he pats his lap gesturing for you to take a seat. You were 18, and he was 20, so it's not illegal or anything. Besides, you did find him fairly attractive. (HE IS NOT FAIRLY ATTRACTIVE HE IS LITERALLY GORGEOUS 😡) You sit and feel something poke you (if yk what i mean 😏)

"God you're so pretty/handsome up close." he whispers in your ear. You feel your cheeks get hot. He flips you around to face him and he stares into your eyes. You get lost in his beautiful brown eyes. "Do you want this?" he asks, smiling. "Yes Mr. Kaulitz." you say. "Call me Bill darling." he says. "Okay Bill" you nod. He kisses you passionately and you melt into the kiss. You part your lips a bit, and he takes it as an opportunity to slip his tongue into your mouth.

You start grinding on his lap and he whimpers into the kiss. *DAYUM HE WHIMPERS????* you thought to yourself. He lifts you up a bit by your thighs to unbuckle his belt. He pulls down his pants along with his boxers. *Damn his dick is huge..* you thought. He pulls down your uniform skirt/shorts and your underwear. He lines himself up with your bootyhole (i gotta be inclusive cuz not everybody has a kewchie yk)

He slides himself in and once he bottoms out, he lets you adjust. "You good?" he asks you. "Mhm" you nod.

He slowly starts lifting you up and down by your thighs, you bouncing on his throbbing dick. You take matters into your own hands and start moving on your own. You put your hands around his neck to stabilize yourself, allowing you to go much faster. "Fuck fuck fuck y/n.." he groans. "You take me so well.." he whispers. You smile and go faster. "Fuck, m' gonna cum!" he says in a high pitched voice. You keep going and he cums inside you. You slow down, coming all over his cock. You ride out your orgasm, and stand up.

You pull your clothes back up and smile at him. " Thank you y/n." he says softly. You nod and walk out of his classroom happily 😋.

                                 - THE END -

-Destiny 🪷