"7 minutes in heaven" 💋

THIS WAS REQUESTED MY MY FRIEND !!!! LOVE U D 😍😍

You and your friends entered the party, greeting all your other friends. After a while of partying, it was just you and your close friends left, and the new kid in your class, Bill. You thought he was very attractive, but you didn't make a move on him since you didn't want to bombard him.

Brittany (the host) called everyone to sit in a circle. She brought out 2 bowls filled with names. Everyone at the party was straight, bi or pan so she had a girls bowl and a boys bowl. "Let's play 7 minutes in heaven!!" she said, slurring her words as she was just as drunk as everyone else. She pulled the first two names. "James and Dijonay." she whispered. She pointed to a closet and the two of them went inside.

After a while of playing, she finally called your name. "Bill and y/n!" she said excitedly. The two of you went into the closet. "So..." you say awkwardly. "May I?" he asks. You nod and he smashes his lips onto yours. You didn't expect him to be so bold, so you let a little moan slip out. He slid his tongue in your mouth. After a while, you hear him unzip his jeans. He takes off his shirt as well and he is left in his boxers. You see his v line and star tattoo and feel like fainting.

You quickly take off your shirt and shorts and are left in your pink matching lingerie set (no pics sorry 😞) He takes your thong off along with his boxers. "Are you on the pill or do we need a condom?" he asks. "Condom.." you say nervously. He grabs one out of his jean pocket and rips it open with his teeth. Gosh, he was so attractive it was incomprehensible how he was even real. He slides it on and as he's about to push his dick in, you stop him.

"Bill, this is my first time.." you say nervously. "Oh we don't have to do it then liebe." he says, smiling. "No its fine!!" you say. He immediately pushes himself into you. He gives you some time to get used to his size. He grips your waist and starts bouncing you up and down on his cock. "Fuck y/n, you're so tight~" he groans into your ear. You feel yourself reaching your limit, and he notices then stops. "what happened?" you ask, giving him puppy eyes. "If it's your first time, I wanna make it your best." he says, smirking.

He starts moving you again, but faster. "fuck bill i think i'm gonna-" you cum all over his dick.

He helps you clean up and puts both your clothes on. "Uh bill, you didn't cum.." you say. "it's okay liebe, i didnt have to." he says as he leads you out of the closet. When you two sit down, your friends all stare at you. "You guys sure had fun.." your friend says. You hit her playfully. " I mean it's been 15 minutes!" she says laughing. You enjoy the rest of your night getting to know bill better.

                           THE END SUCKAS

-Desiree 🖕
MAKE REQUESTS YOU CUNTS (in a bad way 😡)