C͛h͛a͛p͛t͛e͛r͛ F͛i͛v͛e͛

Author POV

.
.
.
Author POV

Two days later

This past two days was awful as usual for yeonjun Because he lost his job so he don't have anything else to do expect the Part time job at the flower shop he had but the worst thing his shift end at the evening so he need to come home early and meet his father which he don't want to.

He is always beated up by his father for every single thing he did even it's right. Yeonjun sometimes feel like to run away from his father or just end his life .

But he can't do any of them because he don't have any other place to stay or hide for some days then will find his specific place to stay. And the  second option is not good tho.

So he give up and left his life on the hands of his fate and he just accepted everything like he is tired from everything but can't even do anything with this.

He was inside his room until he heard his father was calling him by his name downstairs so he thought to go downstairs and check.

He walked toward downstairs and stood near the stairs then slowly spoked up with low tone, "Yes, Dad have you call-led me?".

"I am going out you better cook the dinner before I got home or you know" his father said. Yeonjun knew where he is going must be to some clubs.

"B-but, You always come late and the dinner I made get waste-ed" yeonjun said with a shaky voice and his father turn to him with a death glare.

"What did you said?" Yeonjun gulped and shook his head rapidly then looked down at the ground. "I-i am sorry" he mumbled as his father nodded then turned to walk out of the house.

Yeonjun was still standing near the stairs then thought to sleep for a some while then he will make dinner because he don't have anything else to do now and he is tired because his father just beat him one hour ago.

On the other side

Soobin come downstairs and started to look around for his pet. He was wearing a low waisted denim jeans and white coloured t-shirt. He take a look around his living room then went to kitchen.

There was only three maids in the kitchen and they bowed down to him as the moment he entered the kitchen.

"Have you guys saw Marley? Where is he?" He asked them with a cold tone as one of the Maid spoke up.

"We saw-w him go out with one of the bodyguard," She replied with a low and shaky voice and soobin nodded then walked out of the kitchen.