C̾h̾a̾p̾t̾e̾r̾ E̾i̾g̾h̾t̾

Author POV

.
.
.
Author POV

Yeonjun take a look at around his room until the maid beside him interrupted by her words and grain his attention to her.

"This is your room and, please be careful around Mr choi, he is really short tempered person don't make him angry or it won't be good for you" she said with a low concerned tone as yeonjun slowly nodded his head.

"We should go now and come quickly after you are done" they said this to him and walked out of the room.

Yeonjun slowly locked the door and lean to the door then slide down to sit down at ground with teary eyes. He don't know what will happen with him from now on and how he is going to stay because this is a total new place.

He wiped his tears quickly and got up from the floor as the maids tell him not be late. He looked at his things and went towards it.

He take a quick shower and changed his clothes then walked out of his room. He started to check around him while walking through the hallway. He is sure he is going to get lost inside of this huge mansion.

Finally he found kitchen and he walked into the kitchen. "uhm, where is Mr choi? I didn't saw him at living room-m?" Yeonjun asked one of the maids as she looked at him.

"Mr choi went upstairs to take shower and for some works, he won't come downstairs for next few hours but after few minutes bring coffee for him to his room" the maid explained to him as yeonjun hesitantly nodded.

"Thank-k you, but can I get to know Mr choi's schedule-e" he asked. "Oh yeah, let me tell you about Mr choi schedule" the maid then told yeonjun the older's daily schedule and yeonjun listened to her.

On the other side

At upstairs soobin was working in his home office room about some files. He took some files and went to the side to copy some papers. Suddenly a Voice spoke up from behind of him.

"Seems like CEO is busy huh?" Soobin know who was that as he rolled his eyes and turned to look at the guy, sitting at his chair while playing with a pen.

"Yeah Because I am not a free soul like you?" Soobin replied to him and turn his body to the copy machine. The guy let out a chuckled then got up from the chair.

"Hey! It's not fun to be a soul you know, but you look pretty handsome when you focused on something, you know" He said and stood behind soobin.

"YongRae shut up" soobin said with a boring tone and YongRae started to laugh as he walked away from the younger.

"Anyway I saw that you bought a new slave for you?" YongRae asked while looking at soobin messy files at the table.

"So what?" The younger replied as YongRae turned to him. "Yah, stop being sarcastic you wasn't like this before~" he said, whined.

Soobin ignored his words and walked out of the room when he was done with his work. He walked towards his room and opened the door to saw YongRae sitting at his bed.

"You can't ignore me like this bunny" soobin closed the door behind him and stood there with arms crossed to his chest.

"You're being pain in my butt right now, but I can't say anything to you which you take advantage of" soobin said as YongRae smirked at him .

"That's my baby bunny after all, you still know about me a lot" YongRae said and stood up from the bed and went to soobin.

He put his hand over soobin head and softly ruffles his soft silky hairs with a sweet and small smile on his face. Soobin stared at him without any expression.

"You grown up a lot, like you know how to take care of yourself now and you're a CEO and mafia, how fast time flies, you was so little back then" YongRae mumbled with a soft tone, still playing with soobin hairs.

"Don't make yourself weak again soobin, take care of yourself like this and be strong, you grown up so much, like baby bunny don't suit you anymore" YongRae finished with a chuckled and put down his hand from his head.

"According to you I will always be your baby bunny don't say like this, I don't like this" soobin replied with a low tone.

"I know right, anyway the new guy what's was his name? Oh yeah yeonjun, he is cute and so pretty" YongRae said.

"Don't you have anything else to say?" Soobin said and passed by him as YongRae started to laugh. "nah I was saying the truth tho but anyway I gotta go now" soobin turn to saw that the older already left.

"He is really something, such a brat but in caring way" soobin mumbled and went to his bathroom to take shower.

At downstairs

YongRae take a peak at the kitchen and he saw yeonjun there. He observed every movement of the younger then slowly smiled.

"I hope both of them get together and become each other happiness, just heal each other with their love" YongRae mumbled and then slowly disappeared from there.

Kinda short part I know but anyway how was the part?

Don't forget to vote and follow me and also comments bye!