C̾h̾a̾p̾t̾e̾r̾ N̾i̾n̾e̾

Author POV

.
.
.
Author POV

Soobin come out from shower while drying his wet hairs with a towel. He throw the towel at the bed and took the dryer then suddenly something caught his eyes at the table.

The photo frame beside the dryer. Two young boys was standing beside each other's. One of them was short and another was taller then the short guy.

The tall guy was patting the short guy's head with a wide smile on his face where the another guy was looking sulky with a pout on his face.

Soobin let out a sigh and he put down the dryer then went to his closet. After he get changed he sat down at the couch that was placed inside his room.

He took out a diary and a pen then started to draw something on it. He was focused in his drawing then suddenly he heard his door get opened by someone and when he looked up to check who came then he saw its was sunny, walking into the room with rage.

"What happened? Looks so pissed off?" Soobin asked with a calm voice and closed his diary. He put the diary at the table and look at her.

"First all of, since when you started to listen to me? And second all of, Because of this incident taehyun is angry on me and seems like he is going to be mad at me for the next few months!!?"  Sunny said with a loud tone.

"Oh, so that's mean Because of this, you and taehyun got into a argument so you come to me for let out your anger?" Soobin stated as sunny shook her head.

"I didn't come here for letting out my anger on you, I came here just for help, please I don't like it whenever we three get into a argument, I want you to talk to taehyun" sunny requested to him and put her purse at the table.

"Oh means, you just want me to talk to taehyun and made him forgive you that's all, right?" Sunny nodded her then suddenly they heard a knock on the door.

"Yes come in!" Yeonjun slowly opened the door and peaked into the room with a tray in his hands. Sunny turned her head to saw yeonjun at the doorstep.

"M-mr choi-i, your coffee-" yeonjun said with a shaky voice as soobin nodded his head, signaled him to come inside. Yeonjun slowly walked into the room and put down the coffee at the table, in front of soobin.

"Can you bring some snacks and coffee for her?" Soobin asked as yeonjun was about to nod but sunny interrupted by saying that, "No, I am okay, no need for that".

"Then you can go now" yeonjun bowed down to soobin and walked out of the room. "So he is the guy, you bought from that old man?" Sunny said and again look at the doorstep then at soobin.