Chapter twenty Nine

Author POV

.
.
.
Author POV

The sunlight peaks through the curtains, seeking into his room, filled the whole room with it's light as yeonjun sit still in his bed, not making any move.

He was lost in his thoughts until he hears the door open and someone enters the room.

"Glad to see you are up already" the deep voice says, moving closer to his bed and now standing beside yeonjun.

"Have you slept well?" Yeonjun took his gaze from his lap to up as he meets cold pair of eyes looking at him, yet hint of softness can be visible.

"Yeah...." he mumbled, with a low tone again giving his attention the plain bedsheet. Soobin took a deep sigh before sitting down in front of Yeonjun.

"I know it's hard to believe this but Fate has it's own plans, plus he died because of his careless behaviour" Soobin says, above a whisper.

Yeonjun remains silent, soobin take another deep sigh before reaching out to hold his hand. "Yeonjun, It's not nice to see you in State like this i hope you will get well and come over it soon" He whispered, giving a reassuring squeeze in yeonjun's hand then got up.

"Take your time to get better, if you need anything I'm here" And Soobin slowly walked out of the room, giving space to yeonjun.

Time skip

Soobin was sitting at the living room, watching the view of rain falling, it was raining so much since last few hours, He feels a relaxation while listening to the rain drops.

He was sitting alone in the living room until he felts a presence behind him, he glance back to see it was yeonjun as a faint smile make a way on his lips to see the younger here.

"Finally you come out of your room, come and join me, it's raining" Soobin says before giving his attention back to the front, looking out of the ceiling to floor huge window.

Yeonjun hesitate at first, but then pushed himself forward and slowly sit down beside soobin.

"How are you feeling now?" Soobin asks, when yeonjun sits down beside him.

"I'm feeling better than before" Yeonjun answered.

"Hm, good to know" Soobin take another sip from his beer.

After a comfortable silence, yeonjun spoke up, "i wasn't expecting this to happen all of sudden" .

"I know right, it's okay sometimes life surprise us with things like this" Soobin says, putting down the empty beer can beside him.