Chapter Twenty eight

Author POV

.
.
.
Author POV

The next day

Hueningkai came out of the room to the living room , the room was fill with silence as he started to look around for Sunny, when he couldn't see her around.

But soon his worries turn Into relief when he saw the young lady , standing there, slightly leaning into the kitchen counter while drinking her coffee and doing something on her laptop.

Her face was drawn with a serious look as her open hairs falling at side of her face. Hueningkai look at her from up and down while going toward her way.

"It's really hard to predict your mood, sunny" Sunny looks up at Hueningkai through her transparent glasses as a small smirk went over her lips. "What are you referring to?" She asked.

"Nah, look at your outfit, slaying and looking like a fire when yesterday you were having mental breakdown" Hueningkai said with a playful grin on his face.

"You got a point, I'm surely unpredictable sometimes, my sorrows disappeared way to soon and life is about challenges so I'm just used with it" She normally answered then let out a groan, massaging her shoulders

Hueningkai can't help but observed every movements she was making as everything she does looks captivating always.

sunny again give her laptop as now it's curious hueningkai what is she up to. "Why you seems so focused?" He asked as he leans in on the counter.

"Taehyun found some footage from Airport so I'm going through them to check if I can find anything suspicious or not" Sunny answered.

"Kai, tell the others to start looking for the culprit, I want to know who the hell did this! The Art was so worthy!" Sunny says, as hueningkai nods his head and walked out of the room while calling someone on the phone.

On the other side

Soobin was sitting at his office room, trying to figure out what is happening, who could do this plus soobin was still confused where did the parcel went when he could remember he put it in the room , he wonder what was inside the box.