MishBir FF: VIVAH - Chapter 25 - romantic night

PART 25 :

She looked in the mirror and closed her eyes feeling shame. Her full boobs were on display and a big slit infront of her vagina. Most of her ass was also on show.

She stood there with eyes closed waiting for him.

💝****************************💝

After some time she heard the balcony door open and she remained infront of the mirror with eyes closed and arms wrapped around.

She felt the sound of him walking towards her and waited with halted breaths.

" You look stunning "

She heard him whisper in her ears.

" Please open your eyes and look at me babyy"

She saw him standing behind her in a blue brief only.

She blushed at both their state. He caught her arms from behind and moved it away making her body in that blue transparent lace lingery visible to him through the mirror.

He nibbled her earlobe and whispered again.
" wifeyyy... Can I have a dance with you "

He took her hand in his and turned her making her inside his arms.

" Alexa... Play a romantic bollywood song"

The music started and Mishti was happily smiling at his efforts. Abir slowly moved along with her to the music.

Ang laga de re...
Mohe rang laga de re...
Main toh teri joganiya...
Tu jog laga de re....

( This is the song guyss... If anyone didn't know. )

He spinned her and pulled her again to his chest. She came crashing her boobs onto his hard chest and their eyes met in an unbroken gaze.

They both in a almost naked form, her in that revealing cloth till her hips and him only in a brief. He moved with her making small steps, spinning her and kissing her.

  He moved with her making small steps, spinning her and kissing her