MishBir FF : Vivah - chapter 8 - Couple at Dubai

Abir walked to her and whispered looking at her eyes. : " I couldn't leave you like this dear. Your ticket is booked and your dress and passport everything I have packed along with mine. I know i will be busy there in the meeting , but still I think you will be happy to come with me. Let us go ?? "

Mishti : " Yessssss....."

Smiling through her tears , she hugged him tight being happy and he hugged her back laughing and kissed her on the head.

************************************

Abir and Mishti boarded the plane. Abir was always making sure of her comfort. She had travelled in the plane before with family but , with Abir , she was feeling it special. He ordered some light food for them and after having it he sat hugging her to him.

Mishti raised her eyes to look at him and asked : " When did you planned to take me also ? "

Abir smiled and said : " After we talked in the room. I know you were trying to hide your sadness infront of me. I was not feeling to go leaving you like this. I thought i shouldnt leave you like that. Our home is new for you. So i dont want you to feel lonely after I go and be sad. First I thought I will send you to your home. But then thought why I not I take you with me. Eventhough I am busy , I can still try to make time for you there. "

Mishti : " Papa and Maa will not be having any problem right ? "

Abir : " Not at all. They are ok. You are my wife. I have the right to take you anywhere in this world with me. "

Mishti : " Thank you . I am sooo happy. It is our first travel together. "

Her cute happy smile made his heart feel content and he said : " I said you na . You have to say thank you in a different way."

Mishti looking around and stammering said : " Yahaan ? "

Laughing at her flushed reply Abir said : " Ok then. I will remember it and will take it from you later. "

Seeing his naughty smirk , she lowered her face and placed her head on his shoulder trying to hide her blush from him.

--------------------

It was 12 in the midnight when they reached the Dubai international airport. Their driver from the Dubai office was waiting there for them and took them to their residence.

Mishti looked at the marvellous fifty six storeyed building infront of her.

Abir   smiling at her amazed expression : "This is Ascott Park Place

Abir smiling at her amazed expression : "This is Ascott Park Place. Our office is very close from here . So whenever we come in dubai for business matters , we book an apartment here. I am sure you will love here. "
Abir took her to their apartment and entering inside Mishti looked all around the small and beautifully arranged living room. The cozy sofa sets in the center , a big flat television on the right side wall , a dining table area infront of it in the right , an open kitchen stright opposite to the main door and on the left side floor to roof glass windows giving a breathtaking view of the entire city.