MishBir FF: VIVAH - Chapter 27- midnight sex on the balcony

PART 27:

PART 27:

Around 2'o clock, Mishti woke up from the sleep and turned in his arms and hugged him.

They were both sleeping naked under the blanket.

He stirmmed in his sleep and hugged her to his chest. His hardness poked her thighs.

" wow"

" what happened babyy... Why are you not sleeping "

He murmured to her in his sleepy voice.

" I was sleeping abirjiii... Just woke up. "

" sleep baby... Don't make me hard again... That will not be good for you"

He said to her laughing and she blushed.

He looked down at his hardened member and took her hand and placed it on his cock.

She was startled.

" see baby.... It is already hard for you. "

She blushed more and held on to his cock by her soft hand.

" your hand on my cock feel so good babyyy"

He whispered into her ear and nuzzled in her neck.

" Abirjjiiii... Do you want to relax? "

"Do you know what I actually want now. My cock is throbbing to enter you again. But That is ok babyyy.... "

" It is ok abirjiii... You can do as you wish... "

" really"

" Hmmmmmm"

Mishti nodded at him blushingly and he eagerly caught her lips in his.

" You are my perfect match babyyy"

He lovingly told her.

" babyy.... Let us make it some thrilling"

Mishti looked at him in confusion and saw him rise and wrap a towel around his hip. Abir took her in his arms who was already wrapped in blanket and walked to balcony.

" where are we going Abirjiii"

" Wait babyyy"

Abir steppwd into the balcony with her in his arms and looked at her hungrily. Seeing his glare she swallowed and her cheeks became red in blush again.

" Abirjiiii...? "

" Hmmm...? "

" are we going to do it here? "

" yes babyy"

" won't anyone see us? "

" No baby... No other rooms have a view to our balcony. And on the outside who will be there in the darkness at this time. There are dogs around the house dear. So no fear of anyone seeing us. "