MishBir FF : VIVAH-Chapter 16 - Being daughter in law

Hey guys.......

Thank you ssooooo much ❤❤❤❤❤ for your support❤❤❤❤ each one of you 😘😘😘😘😘

I am not so perfect in english or Hindi. So pls forgive me my mistakes. You can tell me and correct me if you find any mistakes. You people are always welcome.

You can suggest me if you have any ideas or concepts .

I wish for my readers to like my stories. Your comments make me soo happy. Thank you for that friends who take time and comment to every chapter. You are sooo nice 😘😘😘

So here is the next chapter. Let us see what happens today. Abir and Mishti . Their LOVE 💞

Yaaay... Enjoyyyy🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉
************************************

Chapter 16 :

Meenakshi : " Kya hua beta "

Mishti : " Kuch nahi maa. Me kha rahi hu . "

Mishti smiled making everyone relax . Abir looked at Dadi and closed his one eye smiling. Dadi gave a him a angry stare and smiled later at her grand son.

************************************

After lunch , Mishti was in her room making her hair into a braid infront of the mirror . Finishing it she raised her eyes into the mirror and saw Abir . They both looked at each other and Mishti felt him lost in her which made her feel happy.

She looked down after some time and felt his presence behind her. A smile came on her face and she hided it . Abir saw the blooming smile on her face through the mirror and went more close to her.

His face came closer to her neck and she could almost feel his breath on her skin. She smiled and blushed.

Suddenly he took his phone from the table infront of Mishti and said.

" I just came to take my phone. "

She turned fast and saw him going out of the room . Just now she thought he was ending the game ha. Uff... she huffed in irritation.

------------

It was evening .

Everyone were sitting in the benches in the garden in the Rajvansh house.

Dadi turned towars Mishti's appa and amma and said.

Dadi : Aaj yahi rukhiye na.

Appa : Wo kaise maji. Beti ke sasural me rahne me sobha nahi dete.

Dadi : " Aisa kuch nahi he beta. Kal subah Shiv mandir me mangalya puja he. Abir and Mishti keliye. Agar aap log bhi he , tho hume bahut acha lagega. "

Mishti looked pleadingly at her Appa.

" Please Appa . Ruk jao na. Aur dress tho hum hamesha ek do spare dresses ghadi me rakhte he na. "

Dadi : " phir koi problem nahi he. Tum log ruk rahe ho. "

Appa smiled and said.

" Ji. Hum aaj yahi rukenge. "

" Thank you Appa. " Mishti smiled hugging her Appa.

She looked at Abir who was looking in his phone with utmost concentration .

---------------

After dinner , mishti was going into her room after making the guest room ready for her family.