MishBir FF : VIVAH-Chapter 15 - Make love to me...

Hey frnds....

I am here with the next part.

Thank you sooooooo much for the votes and comments for the previous part. I am really happy in seeing your huge support to this story. It really made me feel so good to read your comments and replying to it. 😍😍😍😍😍😍

And one thing. Many readers complained about Mishti calling abirji. I felt sad that some readers dont like it and are feeling awkard. The reason is I personally like when wife lovingly call husband with ji. And here Mishti is seven years younger to him. I think it is different from the serial. Here mishti is so younger . So I like my heroine calling hero as abirji. So I am sorry if anyone is feeling bad about that. I think I shouldnt change it if I like it so much.

So keep your support❤ Pls VOTE AND COMMENT💞💞

Chapter 15 :

Dadi removed a traditional kangan from her hand and made Mishti wear it.

" Ye meri Sasu Maa ki thi. She has given me this. I had given similar kangan to Meenakshi and Kuhu also. It is the symbol of our khandan. Symbol of our Rajvansh family. I wish you to never remove this. "

Mishti smiling said : " Ji Dadi. I will wear it always. "

************************************

Mishti peeped into the room and saw Kuhu doing something.

" Aap kya kar rahi ho di ? "

" Ha Mishti ... Kal Rakshabandhan he na. I am making rakhi for Abir bhaiyya. "

Mishti sat beside Kuhu and hit her own head.

" Ohhh... Me to bhul hi gyi thi. "

Kuhu : " Mera aur Kunal ji ke shadi ke baad.... in these two years... I had tied Rakhi to Abir bhaiyya. And he has absolutely done the duty of a brother. "

Kuhu looked at Mishti and asked.

" Whom did you used to tie Rakhi in all these years ? "

" My two cousin brothers. But wo log tho abhi india me nahi he. Then rakhi banane ki kya fayada "

Mishti looked away disappointed . Kuhu saw it and felt sad .

" That is why I am here my sister. "

Hearing the words , Mishti looked at the door and saw kunal.

Kunal : " I am your brother right. "

Mishti smiling replied to him : " Yes. "

Kunal : " Then ....how kuhu tie rakhi to abir , you also tie rakhi to me. I dont have a sister in all these years to tie rakhi and I am so happy to give that place to you. "