Preview of Chapter two: Vrasz Seris, the Little Planet with Big Problems

Once Igros and Higgy pack, they say goodbye to Charcis and venture to the capital city Coldir, to attend Aunt Tilga's birthday party. Igros finally starts to feel tired after the long Cryonic-sleep and takes a nap. He dreams about the inauguration of the young empress Philadelphia Grande, from times when he served as one of her two personal guardians until he was chosen by the twelve souls of the galaxies to the post of Intercon.

When they arrive to Coldir Higgy notices his cousin Norbert with his wife Olia. Unfortunately Higgy has already forgotten the way to Tilga's home so he tries to catch up with them. The truth is that these two cousins don't share very good family relationships between themselves and they either keep arguing constantly or make fun of each other. After few minutes of mocking one another Norbert decides that he has had enough of Higgy for one day and speeds up trying to lose him in Coldir's late night streets. Olia and Aldo are successful in calming both cousins during the chase, but little do they know what awaits them at Tilga's estate. Once all four of them arrive at Tilga's estate they are stopped by the royal guards of the queen who want to check their identification papers before letting them through the entrance gate. They are quite surprised once they find out that queen Vesperia came to see Tilga who is in fact the queen's very good friend. Once Igros sees the advanced inspection devices the royal guards he tries to play the loss of his identification papers, stating thathe must have lost them on their way through Coldir. This results in a fiasco as the Guardsmen won't let Igros trough and want to take him to the Guard office until his identity can be proven. The situation doesn't look very good for Aldo and so Higgy steps up trying to explain the whole situation and with the help of Norbert and Olia, who feel responsible for the loss of Aldo's papers, they start to argue with the royal guardsmen. After a while of arguing aunt Tilga shows up to see what all the fuss is about. After she finds out that both of her favourite trouble making nephews are involved she gives them quite a scolding and only after scolding both of them she tries to find out what seems to be the problem. The whole situation gets even more serious when suddenly the queen herself comes out to see what all the noise is about. After Tilga explains the whole situation and confirms that Aldoran Loit Bougi is really one of her distant family relatives, queen Vesperia orders the royal guards to free Aldo and to take care of finding his lost documents. After this Higgy, Aldo, Norbert and Olia decide to go quietly lodge into the rooms prepared for them so that they won't anger Tilga who returns back inside the mansion along with the queen.

On the next day Igros decides to use the two morning hours before the start of the celebration banquet and heads out to the local galactic port searching for any suitable runaway ships. With the help of his shadowing powers he searches trough the hangars but finds only larger transport ships, when he stumbles onto the hangar bearing the royal family emblem. As he finds out from overhearing the two guardsmen talking, that the personal ship belonging to royal family has been moved due to safety measures into the palace grounds, he decides to rather head back for now. Unfortunately he is delayed on his way back and arrives once the banquet is about to start to find out that the royal guards have already closed the main gate. He finds out that the guards got the order not to let anyone trough once the banquet starts and the doors are closed, but on Igroses luck there are also other member of the Loit family who have arrived a bit late and demand to be let onto the banquet at once. Igros uses the tense situation and starts to quietly encourage the older family members that this is outrageous. As predicted Tilga comes see who has the nerve to be making so much noise on the day of her and the queen's birthday celebration. At first she doesn't want to let them in and tells them to leave and come back later when the gates open, but after a while of arguing with the older family members she forces the guards to check their IDs and let them in. Tilga waits for everyone to enter and on their way in she doesn't forget to throw a nice hate stare at each one of them. Once she sees that Aldo is also a part of this group she explains the whole situation and with the help of the guard captain gets him inside. After this she makes sure that Aldo won't be getting himself into any more trouble and sends him with one of her mansion staff to get changed and attend the banquet.