What happened??

'Maybe I should just listen to these thoughts and kill myself. It's not like there is anyone left who cares about me. All of them are dead.' This was Singa's last thought before crying himself to sleep.

- Next morning (Monday) -

Singa yawned and rubbed his eyes. He went off the bed and turned to face the mirror on his wardrobe.

Through sleepy eyes, he looked at his reflection. He noticed something on his head and tried to run his hand through his hair. Well, he tried to.

It got blocked by something, and, in confusion, he put in his glasses and looked at his reflection properly.

He saw two lion ears on his head. It looked a bit like his pet, Temasek. Wait, it must be because of the drink Japan gave him! He turned to face his back and saw a mermaid type tail swaying behind.

He groaned. 'Not again,' he thought.

He went out of his room to see Phil already awake. He had medium-sized wings on his back just like his animal, Mani.

"Oh, Singa, you're awake. Nice ears and tail, they look so adorable!" Phil said, coming closer to Singa and examining his ears and tail.

"Oh, thanks, Phil. Yours look cool, too. Can you control yours?" Singa asked.

Phil nodded and started to extend and retracted his wings. The two started talking about each others new 'feature'.

They tested out their questions and learned a bit more about their new abilities in the garden. They wrote down what they learned on a sheet of paper.

They found out that Phil could fly quite fast and even swim with his wings. His nails could even turn into a talon like shape, making it very sharp.

For Singa, he wrote that that in a dark room, he could see six times better than a human. He can run at short distances at an amazing speed and jump higher than a human. He could also swim faster than average and hated another person's scent on something (ahem or someone) he liked.

The two were at the kitchen island talking when Malay and Indo appeared.

"Umm, you guys have a little something on your bodies," Indo stated, signalling to their new features.

Singa and Phil looked at each other. Singa let a tiny smile while Phil giggled. Malay and Indo were confused that Phil and Singa could get along so well, since they don't usually interact in front of the other two.

Indo couldn't help but feel a tiny prick of jealousy at how Phil could be so happy with Singa.

Malay was also jealous and a little unhappy that Singa had decided to hang with Phil and not him, but knew that Singa could hang out with whoever he wanted to. Still, it didn't help the jealousy the two were feeling.

Through the giggling, Phil pointed to Indo and Malay. They were confused until Phil showed them a mirror.

Malay had tiger ears and a tail while Indo had a different type of tail, and the tip of his tongue was separated.

Malay loved and petted his fluffy ears while Indo stood casually. "So what are we gonna do now?" Indo asked.

Singa and Phil thought about it. "How about we test the new abilities we have?" Phil suggested.