Private sleepover

Thinking of my choices, I groaned again before I got up from my bed.

I took off Singa's jacket and put on my comfy hoodie. Still holding his jacket, I went out of my room. Turning to the direction of Singa's room, I rethought my choices before deciding to stall.

'I'm probably going to regret this, but I'm too tired from today's event to actually care right now,'

I put Singa's jacket down and walked to the bathroom. Brushing my teeth and setting myself, I got his jacket and came to the situation I needed to face.

I walked towards his room and came face to face with his door. Taking a deep breath, I gather my courage and knock on the door.

I waited a few seconds before he answered. "Malay? I thought you were going to bed?" He asked.

"Yeah... I was planning to, but I don't think I'll be able to. Do you mind if I sleep in your room tonight? You definitely don't have to accept it if you feel uncomfortable,"

I internally sighed. 'This was such a bad idea...'

"Sure, come on in,"

I doubled back. "What?"

"I said, sure, come on in. If you're worried about it, I'm not going to do anything to you,"

I furrowed my eyebrows. "I'm not worried about that. It's just - don't you find this situation awkward at all?"

I looked at him in disbelief as he thought about it. "No, I guess? I mean, after Hong Kong and Japan had something happen to them, they would always come to my dorm, so I'm used to it? Now, do you want to come in and talk or stay out here?"

I widened my eyes in realisation. I apologised and went into his room as he shut the door behind me. He looked like he wanted to get something but decided on doing something else first.

"You'll take the bed, and I'll take the floor. I'm going to use the bathroom. Could you put my jacket in my wardrobe?"

I nodded, which made him smile. "Thanks, darling," is all he said before leaving the room.

A blush spread to my cheeks as I was left alone in his room. His familiar scent was ever-present.

I looked around to see a few pictures of Hong Kong and Japan. It was probably taken during their high school. I must have missed them the last time i was here.

I looked closer and saw more pictures of me and him. It was the very last picture we had taken before we... 'separated'.

I frown at the memory. Shaking my head, I went to his wardrobe and grabbed a hanger. I attached the jacket and placed it back.

Walking to the centre of his room, I thought of his words. 'Wait... did he say he was going to take the floor? There was no way I'm going to allow that!'

I sat on the bed, waiting for him to return, which didn't take long. As he entered the room, I stood up.

-3rd Person POV-

Singa turned to Malay. He was about to speak when he got interrupted. "I don't feel right sleeping on the bed while you sleep on the floor. It's your room after all. I'll take it instead,"