𝕋𝕎𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕐 𝕋ℍℝ𝔼𝔼

HOPE BENDING down to pick up the rubbish on the sand before she tossed it into the plastic bag, there’s many of them scatters all around the beach forcing her to keep going with her works along with the other people who also joining the charity works in order to keep their side of the beach remained clean.

She can’t spot her brother and Sarah, they probably off to the other side of the beach. So much about tag along together. But that’s fine for her, she doesn’t need to watch her brother and her best friend keep sucking each other face every 2 minutes. It’s like a nightmare.

While she’s still busy picking up the rubbish she spotted on her ways through the beach, she feels someone sneaks from behind before a pair of arms wrapping around her middle and lifting her up from the ground causing her to yelp.

Hope doesn’t need to turn her head to know it's Rafe Cameron. His scent himself is familiar enough to her to know by it, the strong smell of his expensive cologne starts to engulf around her.

“Put me down, Rafe” Hope said but still manages to chuckle, the plastic bag almost slipping out from her grasp by the sudden action from him.

“Why? You scared I’m gonna drop you?” Rafe teasingly asks, bringing his mouth close to her ears making Hope to shiver a little.

“Have you seen you? You’re not a nice person”

“Okay, auch. That actually hurting my feeling” Rafe gives her an offend look, but she knows he's just messing with her.

After Rafe apologized to her about his sudden outburst back at the boat that day and they rekindled back their friendship, they actually grew closer. Rafe being nothing but nicer to him, even better than how he used to be before and she's got nothing to complain about it.

She loves seeing Rafe like this, just being himself and not the uptight version of him that always brooding around. He's more carefree with her around him and it's an honour to her to be able to unlock that side of hoe.

“Don’t be a fuss” Hope rolls her eyes “Now, move away. I’ve got a job to do”

Rafe pouts a little, he turned Hope to face him instead of having her back against him. Keeping his hands on her waist, he spots beads of sweat on the tip of her nose because of the heat.

“You're not actually want to do this shitty work, are you?” he asked, raising his brows.

Though he knows that Hope would totally being optimistic doing this. Because that's who she is, of course she loves doing something like this.

“What do you think I’ve been doing, Rafael?” Hope questioned, giving him a look.

The mentioned of his full first name making Rafe to grumble a little “This is boring, you are boring” he complained, scrunching up his face.

He’s been pacing around the beach instead of actually doing the work, making fun of some of the people before he stumbled upon Hope. He just can't help to sneak from behind and bothering her.

“Well, that's suck because I’m actually enjoying this” Hope states, that only causing Rafe to grumble more “So, if you excuse me, I have rubbish to pick up” she broke away from the grip Rafe has around her waist and continues to bend down and picks up the litters.

Rafe shook his head but he can’t help to stare when Hope bending down, showing off some parts of her undergarment that peeking through the short skirt she’s wearing. A smug smile plaster of his lips but he’s not trying to make any comment about it.

Hope glances back to Rafe, he’s been following her like a lost puppy. Almost like doesn’t know what to do, she almost laugh at the face he made. Totally judging everyone that been doing this, she knows he finds this ridiculous and he would never partake in anything like this.