𝕊𝕀𝕏𝕋𝕐 𝕋𝕎𝕆

TOPPER THORNTON is fuming and feel outrageous at the constant teasing he's got from his friends, mostly from Kelce. The boy been talking about Sarah and John B, how the girl literally just dumped his ass for a Pogue and that actually making Topper feels outrageous.

He definitely not finding that funny at all, he's still bitter with everything that happened and Kelce keep bringing it up totally not helping. It only scratching his already fragile ego.

The Kook trio been hanging out at the country club ever since this morning, they just done with their golf games and now they're taking a minute from the heat. Just wander around the place and ordering themselves drinks.

"I don't want to talk about them, just--drop it out, okay?" Topper whined, looking at his friends with an annoyed.

"Chill, Topper. It's not even that deep" Rafe chimes, chugging on his beer.

"Yeah, Top. Chill bro" Kelce said after him, clearly taking the older boy's side and that only making Topper to fume even more.

"I'm here to clear out my mind, to forget about everything that happened" Topper continues when neither Kelce nor Rafe stop from keep harrasing him "How's that going to work if you two assholes keep bitching about it?"

"It's nothing, alright? You're just thinking about it too much" Rafe states, he definitely not consider the break up between Topper and Sarah is that matter.

He always knows that they two are not going to make it for that long. Knowing how his sister can't really keep herself to one man and always jump from one to another relationship since forever.

Topper scoffed, shaking his head in disbelief when Rafe keep dismissing his problems just like that, as always. He knows Rafe hates Sarah, but a little assurance for him would be nice since he just got dumped.

But what he expected from Rafe Cameron? The boy is a mess himself and giving someone a reassurance would be the last thing he would do. He never cares about anyone else other than himself.

Rafe gives the boy a small pat on his shoulder before he walks to a waiter and trying to convince her to put his bill on Ward's name just like he usually did, while Kelce still roasting Topper.

"Yow, Rafe. You think Sarah and you-know-who scronking yet?" Kelce asked when Rafe starts to turn around and join them.

"Shut yo--" Topper attempt to defend himself get cut off when Kelce still keep going to provoke him.

"What does that sounds they made?"

Kelce clasped his hands together before he clap them to mimick a sound of people having sex. Provoking Topper once again, he can't help to have fun watching his friend getting furious over this.

"What's that sound? What's that? They're making that sound" Kelce continues.

"You think I want to hear this right now?" Topper spats, looking at Kelce that having way too much fun.

"Come on--" Rafe spoke when he's back to join them.

"Why not bro?" Kelce asked, playing innocent.

"I'm trying to get my mind off it. You think I want hear this right now?" Topper asked him, swatting away a rubber ball that Rafe throwing at him.

"Calm down, okay? We're just trying to make you feel better" Rafe states, walking back to him

"It's not funny, how is it funny to you?" Topper asked him.

"I didn't say anything about it being funny" Rafe shrugged his shoulders but he's still happen to tease Topper. The smirk literally plaster on his face.