𝕋ℍ𝕀ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝔽𝕆𝕌ℝ

•I'm trying to do a long chapter from now so, enjoy <3

WHEN HOPE arrived back to her house, she spotted Rafe's truck parked at her yard before the figures of her brother and the Cameron boy come to her vision. They are wearing their polo attires, talking while loading some golf clubs into the car.

Both Topper and Rafe break away from their conversation when they heard the engine sputtered, looking at the redhead. She killed the engine and hops out from her car, approaching the boys with a smile.

"Hey boys, going for golf today?" Hope asked while walking towards them. Squinting her eyes a little at the wild ray of the sun that almost got her blind.

"Yeah, it's a good day" Topper answered with a nod. Then, he gives her a look, mouthing something at her. She reads it as 'you owed me an explanation'

He already heard the story from Rafe's side when he showed up at his house asking to join him for golfing. The Cameron boy explained about what happened and he only said that it was a misunderstanding between them and he was too high and drunk for it and it just happened.

Rafe also told him that he already made up with Hope this morning at his house. He said Hope already forgive him.

Though Topper still has his suspicions, he just nodded and warned Rafe to never do that again. Not to Hope because last night was so tense and stressful. He didn't want to put Hope in that situation ever again.

Hope haven't yet to talk with Topper about it, since she had her sleepover with Sarah and only come home now. She even had her shower there and borrow Sarah's clothes today, though it wasn't the first time she did it.

She just gives her brother a small shrug. She's gonna start to come up with answers to explain to Topper and just hoping that Rafe didn't tell him about Barry. Even she already made him promised about it.

"Hey, Mia" Rafe greets her, he looks better than this morning. He's wearing a backward baseball cap with a grey shirt. He has a soft smile plaster on his face, like he's happy to see her there.

"Hey, Rafe" she greets him back, tucking her hair behind her ear. As if like he can sense the shy from her, his lips formed a smirk. Giving Hope a quick check out even though he already saw her this morning.

"Where were you, by the way? Rafe said you left the house early" Topper chiming in, closing the boot after he's done loaded up. Rafe gives her a look, wonder about it too.

Hope gulped "Nowhere, just driving around and get some breakfast. Thought I can clear my mind and all" she states. Keeping her face as straight as she can so she won't get caught in act.

"Mm-hm" Topper nodded, just believed her. Because he knows his sister has that tendency to go out and seek some refreshments after having some stressful event. That's not strange to him.

Hope breath in relief when Topper no longer questioning her more, because she's afraid she's going to stutter her words if Topper keep going with it and that going to expose her.

"You want to join us golfing?" Topper offer

"Um, sure. I don't really have any plans today" Hope agreed, that sounds like a great idea for now "I mean, you boys really want me to tag along?"

"I have no problem with that" Rafe shrugged. Plus, it would be an honour to him if the girl is around. They can spend more time together.

Hope smiles at him, grateful at the accountancy he gave. He looks so different today compared to last night. But the thought of it probably because of the drugs he's taking makes her almost frown, she has no idea which version of Rafe is the real one now.

ɪʟʟɪᴄɪᴛ ᴀꜰꜰᴀɪʀꜱ • ʀᴀꜰᴇ ᴄᴀᴍᴇʀᴏɴ & ᴊᴊ ᴍᴀʏʙᴀɴᴋजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें