𝔽𝕀𝔽𝕋𝕐 𝕆ℕ𝔼

HOPE WALKING OUT from the room with tight feeling in her chest and the burned sensation on her eyes

HOPE WALKING OUT from the room with tight feeling in her chest and the burned sensation on her eyes. She blinks couple of times, trying to get rid any signs of her tears from burst out but it didn’t do much works.

She hates feeling this way, she hates how sensitives she is and even a simple confront from people is enough to make her heart breaking. How pathetic and overdramatic she feels right now, making her wants to bash her head against a wall.

She’s been feeling to do that multiple times lately and it’s surprised that she’s still not makes any attempt to do it.

Keep bringing her steps out from the house and with a grateful feeling that she didn’t hear JJ’s voice calling out for her and sure enough that he’s not trailing right behind her, she pushed open the door to the porch. When the outside breeze hitting her skin, she almost feels like she can breath again.

What she doesn’t know is, she’s not the only person that currently standing at the porch of the Routledge boy because as soon as her figure emerge from the house, it alarmed a certain blonde girl that looking around the place to look at her direction. Sarah caught her presence and she almost can’t believe her own eyes.

“Hope?” Sarah mutters, looking away from the lawn to her.

Hope snapped her neck towards the familiar voice calling out for her and she swears she almost drop everything and jump right away towards Sarah when she finally got a fully look at her.

“Sarah?” She mutters back, her mouth gape open and her eyes mirroring the same reaction as the blonde.

“Oh my fucking God!” Sarah shrieks before she quickly run towards her and before Hope can say anything, she already got pulled into a bone crushing hug almost squeezing her to death. But she’s not complaining a shit, because she immediately returning the same gestures to Sarah. Squeezing her body too.

“You’re jerk. Where the hell have you been?” Sarah spats while she’s still engulfed her with the hug, only God knows how relief she is now when she finally eyes to eyes with her best friend.

She really thought that Hope is missing and the thought of not be able to see Hope again making her stomach churned. She’s not going to lose her best friend just because her brother was acting like a douche. And if Hope is really missing, she will makes Rafe pay for it.

Hope delay the answer for a while just to enjoy the embrace from Sarah. It almost like her best friend is really a gift from God because she’s shows up right on time. And as like the hug is a magic potion, she already feels like the urges to cry got rip away from her. She’s no longer feels the tighten feeling in her chest.

Staying for another seconds in each other’s arms, they finally broke the hug. Sarah putting her hands on Hope’s face, in case she can trace any cuts or bruised from her but there’s nothing. She lets out a relief breath, for once she thought that Rafe went crazy enough to do some shit to Hope.