91

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions of Goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (91)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:简体bigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (91)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  Suddenly, everyone felt a strong sense of satisfaction.

  Let everyone have the feeling of going back to the end of the world!

  There is only one feeling in their hearts, that is, their midsummer base is getting better day by day!

  Visibly getting better and stronger!

  Han Qingxia said that he would lead them to live a good life. This is true!

  Everyone's sense of belonging to Midsummer Base has been greatly improved!

  At this time, a prompt sounded in Han Qingxia's mind.

  "Dip - It is detected that the prosperity level in the base has increased by 100!"

  "The current base prosperity is 180!"

  Han Qingxia was surprised that the prosperity of the base had increased so much after he built a small directly operated store.

  But in fact, once you think about it, you will understand it quickly.

  Material trading is an essential need for residents. Even though Han Qingxia was in a small base with scarce materials in his previous life, there were still a large number of market trading areas, and people came to exchange materials all the time.

  Directly operated stores within the base are very necessary!

  Han Qingxia saw the crowded trading market and thought that when the land output stabilized later, he could also establish agricultural livestock breeding, fish breeding, and various processing plants...

  Her base is developing vigorously step by step!

  After settling the store directly operated by the base, Han Qingxia returned to his air raid shelter.

  As for the replenishment and delivery of base directly-operated stores, Xiaoxia is fully automatic. Han Qingxia does not need to worry. Xiaoxia will dispatch drones to deliver materials based on real-time inventory.

  The drone automatically flew to Han Qingxia's warehouse to retrieve the items, completely automatically!

  When material reserves or consumption reach a certain level, Xiaoxia will notify Han Qingxia to see if she wants to adjust the inventory list.

  She was Han Qingxia's perfect assistant, solving the big problem of lack of manpower for Han Qingxia!

  Han Qingxia no longer has to worry about base management, she can finally show off her talents.

  "Yangzi, go to a place with me."

  Chapter 72: Get there first

  This is a global outbreak of the zombie virus, which has reduced the global population by 99.9% and devastated the entire human society.

  Those areas with poor geographical location and dense population were wiped out in large areas.

  Zombies separated the world into isolated islands one after another. A few survivors survived by chance, hugged each other, and formed bases one after another.