99

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions of Goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (99)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:简体bigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (99)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  After kicking the person away, Qin Ke turned around and smiled at Han Qingxia, "Captain Beauty, leave this place to me and leave it alone."

  Han Qingxia didn't say a word, put away the gun with a click, turned around and left.

  When she reached the second floor to collect daily necessities, she heard sharp screams erupting from downstairs.

  "Ah! Grandma! He is a zombie!"

  "That bastard is a zombie!"

  "Kill him quickly!"

  "Ah ah ah, you, you, don't bite me! Bite someone else!"

  "Ah! Grandma, you were bitten!"

  "Grandma, don't come over here!"

  "My grandma is turning into a zombie! Let's kill her!"

  Han Qingxia, who was upstairs, raised his eyebrows slightly when he heard the sound coming across the floor.

  Qin Ke, there is no zombie poison.

  He is half-zombie and has zombie antibodies in his body, so he is not contagious.

  So, he was deliberately trying to scare them.

  What's more terrifying than direct murder is killing one's heart.

  Qin Ke was like a madman, laughing as he watched this loving family killing each other.

  This world should be destroyed.

  Destroy them all!

  Han Qingxia felt that this guy must have laughed like this when he turned the major bases upside down in his previous life. He was truly anti-human.

  Han Qingxia collected all the materials on the second and third floors.

  The second and third floors are daily necessities and clothing.

  These things were of little use to the people on the first floor, and they seemed to be afraid of going upstairs. They all just huddled in the food area, so they basically didn't move.

  Han Qingxia happened to be in need of replenishing daily chemical products. In fact, there was no demand for daily chemical products in terms of food. Her base began to gradually produce food. In the future, there will only be more and more food. Residents are in need of shampoo, toilet paper, sanitary napkins, clothes and pants. There is an increasing demand for useless things like shoes and even children's clothing and books.

  With a wave of his hand, Han Qingxia took back all the things that no one wanted outside now.

  What others don't want is what she needs most!

  There was no one to compete with her!

  Han Qingxia emptied all the supplies on the two floors happily. After cleaning, she didn't rush downstairs. She waited quietly by the window on the second floor.