95

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions of Goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (95)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:简体bigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (95)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  "Shao Yang, he is my new subordinate, his name is Qin Ke." Han Qingxia introduced him.

  "Hey, hello brother, my name is Qin Ke, nice to meet you." Qin Ke smiled and stretched out his hand to greet Xu Shaoyang.

  Xu Shaoyang really didn't like the impression given by the person in front of him. He only showed one eye, and his gaze seemed warm, but in fact it was full of cunning, which made people extremely uncomfortable. When he saw Han Qingxia accept such a person, he frowned.

  Ignoring his extended hand, he turned to look at Han Qingxia, "Boss, where are the pigs inside? Do you need me to clean them up?"

  Before Han Qingxia could speak, Qin Ke beside her said, "No, I'm a space superpower! I've already collected all the pigs."

  When Xu Shaoyang heard this, he looked at Qin Ke in surprise.

  "Are you a space superpower?"

  Qin Ke crossed his arms and said, "That's right, with me in the team from now on, you don't have to worry about supplies!"

  He said and looked at Han Qingxia, smiling so hard that his fans were invisible.

  When Xu Shaoyang didn't see him, he approached Han Qingxia and said with a smile, "Captain Beauty, this is the little secret between the two of us."

  Han Qingxia looked at such an extremely smart man and smiled like a fox, "Okay."

  If she hadn't known in advance who the man in front of her was, she would have been impressed by his intelligence and thoughtfulness.

  Just looking at a few details, I saw that she had sent Xu Shaoyang away before, and I knew that she didn't want to expose her space power, so she replaced Han Qingxia. No wonder this kind of human spirit could disturb the peace of various small and medium-sized bases in the previous life. .

  What a cunning fox.

  "Let's go."

  "Okay, my beautiful captain."

  Qin Ke crossed his arms and followed Han Qingxia. Looking at her back, one of his eyes shone brightly.

  Han Qingxia took over this pig farm, and the chicken farm next to it was no longer available, and all the chickens died.

  Fortunately, Han Qingxia had stocked up on chickens and ducks before. There was no need in the air-raid shelter. Han Qingxia asked Qin Ke and Xu Shaoyang to deal with the chicken farm and burn it all down.

  The hidden dangers in this large breeding area have been completely eliminated.

  The animal plague that swept through major bases in the future was eliminated by Han Qingxia ahead of schedule.

  On the way back, Qin Ke sat in the large armored carriage and looked at Han Qingxia's car and interior with great excitement.

  "Captain Beauty, where did you get this treasure?"