174

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library  >  Romance Novels  >  Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts with Millions of Hoardings_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (174)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (174)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  For people like Han Qingxia who are used to seeing the cruelty of the apocalypse, seeing these things caused strong physical discomfort.

  She looked at the numb girls, picked up Dao Scar Kun who was still in her hand, and said, "Bring all the girls here."

  Seeing her like this, Yue Tu said, "Kill him directly. If he can't do it, I'll give him a knife."

  "Just one knife, ha!" Han Qingxia carried him to the second floor of her previous B&B. She opened the window, and the zombies outside immediately gathered around her.

  The dying scarred man was shocked when he saw this.

  "Oops!" A sword flashed.

  His legs and hands fell off like the dried meat dried in his yard.

  When the girls who had been oppressed for a long time saw this scene, their numb eyes finally lit up.

  Lu Qiyan frowned when he saw this, but he didn't say a word.

  Everyone else was ruthless, especially Yue Tu, which made him secretly happy.

  Ji Yurou even agreed with Han Qingxia's approach. She abused her enemies.

  Because she followed Han Qingxia into the wolf den the whole time.

  She was very sure that it was not her and Han Qingxia who were tricked in today. After a while, they would be the dried meat in the yard.

  Killing these beasts ten times is not enough to relieve their anger!

  Han Qingxia just cut him into pieces and fed them to the zombies. This level of kindness would make him scolded as a holy mother!

  Han Qingxia took care of everyone with his own hands without saying a word, including the last manager Liu.

  When she finally closed her eyes, she realized that she had recruited a stupid little white rabbit. The only one who was really stupid was herself!

  "Burn them all."

  After Han Qingxia finished cleaning up everyone, he turned to the people behind him and said.

  Everyone was so shocked by what she did just now that they haven't recovered yet. Yue Tu was the first to say, "Girl, I'll take care of it!"

  He gave Han Qingxia a thumbs up. Werewolves recognized each other's wolf nature.

  Half an hour later, after they had cleaned up the bloody place and evacuated from the corridor, Ji Yurou asked in confusion.

  "Sister, I don't understand. When the only thing left is eating people, can people really eat people and survive?"

  "No, neither cannibals nor non-cannibals can survive." Han Qingxia said coldly.

  Ji Yurou was even more puzzled.

  At this time, Yue Tu said, "You are right, both cannibals and non-cannibals will not survive. The only ones who can survive are those who do not need a place to eat people."

Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss starts by hoarding millions of goods (1) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें