100

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (100)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (100)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  Han Qingxia finally understood why this guy kept doing it in his previous life.

  Damn, he really just wanted everyone to die.

  She thought for a long time, and finally she could only think of a chicken soup sentence, "Young man, after the storm is a rainbow, life is still full of hope. For example, if you follow me, I will be your family from now on, a warm family."

  Qin Ke: "..."

  Han Qingxia felt that she was moved by what she said so well. Qin Ke's loyalty must be raised.

  She stared into his eyes seriously and saw Qin Ke lowering his head, lowering his head and sneering, "Then let me ask you something."

  "you say."

  "If you really treat me as family, why are you always guarding me?"

  "Who said I was guarding against you."

  Qin Ke suddenly approached Han Qingxia and faced her face almost instantly.

  "Bang!"

  He was kicked straight away.

  Qin Ke, who was kicked three meters away, covered his stomach and said, "You said you didn't want to guard against me."

  Han Qingxia: "..."

  How could you not be on guard!

  Must be on guard!

  "Well, this doesn't count. You should speak your mind carefully. I do this to everyone." Han Qingxia could only smooth things over for herself.

  Qin Ke stood up holding his belly, his eyes darkened for a moment, and he quickly put on a smiling face. He didn't look angry at all, "Captain Beauty, there is no need to explain. I was very touched by what you said today. Let's go back."

  "good."

  "Can you wait here? I want to go and deal with the scene on the first floor. After all, they are..."

  Han Qingxia: "OK."

  Qin Ke went down the stairs first. When he reached the second floor, he turned his head and said, "Don't leave. You must wait for me here, okay?"

  Han Qingxia: "Okay."

  Han Qingxia responded like this, a big smile appeared on Qin Ke's face, and he hurt downstairs.

  Han Qingxia watched Qin Ke disappear into the darkness little by little.

  Her brows furrowed slightly.

  Today she finally found out the secret of the devil in her previous life. The two had a heart-to-heart talk, but why.

  His loyalty has not grown at all.

  A rock solid 59.

  This guy......

  At this moment, she heard Xu Shaoyang's voice coming from downstairs.