05 - Meet

Chris
Let's FaceTime

Eve
Chris I thought u said u were on the toilet taking a shit

Chris
I am

Nick
okayyy enough.

Matt
Yeah let's FaceTime

I picked up the call and saw the REAL Matt Sturniolo there.

"Sup?" He asked me. "Bro I'm still packing cuz I need to bring so many shit." I said and Matt laughed.

Nate and Nick also came in the call. "This is crazy." I mumbled, shaking my head.

"What?" Nate asked. "Just like, I love u guys and now I'm CALLING you because of one insta post." I smiled.

"You need to get used to the freaking out shit and act like a friend cuz your gonna have to get used to us." Nick said. "I know." I sighed.

After a while they had to hang up because they were going to the meet and greet. I'm going at the end in the hope that I'm the last one there.

Mattgirlsresureccted added to their instagram.

(imagine Nick is blonde please)

Liked by matthew.sturniolo, nicolassturniolo and 984,146 others.

This is INSANE bro

Tagged: @nicolassturniolo, @nathatdoe8, @matthew.sturniolo, @christophersturniolo

User THIS GIRL IS LIVING MY DREAM

amiraxchris this is crazy how are you still alive
↪️ Mattgirlsresurrected BELIEVE ME AMIRA IDK
↪️ christophersturniolo what's the x for?
↪️ amiraxchris WHAT THE FUCK
Liked by christophersturniolo

Chrizzgotrizz CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU IN SPAIN BBG
↪️ mattgirlsresureccted YEAH BABYYY
↪️ matthew.sturniolo she's the reason you can't come meet us?

NickboyJayden WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK
↪️ Isabella(Chris version) RIGHTTTT
↪️ mattgirlsresureccted I DONT FUCKING KNOW

Matthew.sturniolo I look insane
↪️ mattgirlsresureccted u look amazing

Nicolassturniolo I posed for you girl
↪️ Mattgirlsresureccted tyyy

Nathandoe8 this was so fun
↪️ matthew.sturniolo it was
↪️ nicolassturniolo it wasssss

I put down my phone because the triplets were at the meet and greet and Nate was doing something with his other Boston friends.

⌛️

I just left to go to the meet and greet. Normally Jaden and Isabella were coming with me but they had other shit to do.

I feel really uncomfortable riding alone so I just put on some music and sang along.

The ride was only 12 minutes so I got there really fast. I decided to stay in my car until the last person was in there because I hate big crowds of people.

I had to try really hard not to text them because according to them I was on a plane going to Spain right now.

I waited for about 15 minutes and got out my car. I looked up to the building and went inside. I walked to where they were standing and looked at them.

This is it.

I walked towards them and stood there.

"Uhm where is the shopping center?" I asked them sarcastically. They looked up from their phone. "Eve?" Matt asked, just to be sure.

"Cha-Ching." I copied him. He walked towards me and pulled me in for a hug.

Oh my god, Matt Sturniolo is willingly hugging me. I hugged him back and looked up to see him looking at me.

He has such pretty eyes.

"What about Spain?" Matt asked me. "I'm going in two weeks." I said.

"We go home in two weeks so we can hang out everyday." Matt said and I nodded and smiled.

Nick and Chris also came over and hugged me. "Girl you look drop dead gorg." Nick smiled. "Thank you!" I smiled.

"Let me go get my stuff and then we can go." Matt said and I nodded. Chris, Nick and him went to go get their stuff.

After that they came back and we went outside. "Let's hang out." Nick said and I nodded.

They went in their car and I went in mine. The ride there was me racing them and singing.

NEXT CHAPTER IS THEM HANGING OUT

IR123 OUT
634 words