36 - Somewhere

"June?" A voice whispered from above me. I opened my eyes and looked up.

"Sorry I woke you, everyone is awake already and they're making breakfast." Matt whispered and I shot up.

I ran out of the fort and to my kitchen where indeed, everyone was.

"Fucking hell guys. Y'all are lucky my house isn't on fire." I said.

"Good morning to you too." Jaden chuckled and Amira laughed.

"What the hell are you making with peas, onions, chips and sour candies?" I asked in disbelief.

"This is all you have." Amira said.

"Have y'all ever heard of a grocery store?" I asked in a sassy tone.

"Yes, dumbass. But none of us can drive." Amira said.

"Isabella can drive." I said and everyone looked at Isabella.

"You can drive?" Nick asked.

"You never asked!" She said defensively.

"That is true." Jaden mumbled to Nick.

"Fine. But, Eve will drive us to the store, since she's awake." Nick said.

"Ugh fi-" I started.

"She can't." Matt cut me off.

I looked at him and smiled just at the sight of him.

"Why nottttt?" Nick whined.

"Because we're going somewhere." I said.

"Ooh where we goin'?" Nate asked.

"We as in June and I." Matt mumbled.

"Oh. Where are you going?" Nate asked.

"I am taking her to celebrate." Matt said and I looked at him confused.

"Celebrate what?" I asked.

"Our one month. It's this Thursday and I don't want to celebrate only Thursday. Think of it as a 4 day long date." Matt said and I smiled and nodded.

"When are y'all going?" Jaden asked.

"In..." Matt started, trailing off to think.

"2 hours." Matt finished.

"That's 120 minutes." Nate mumbled.

"Yes Nate, what a wonderful observation." Nick said and everyone laughed.

"So, you better get ready." Matt smiled and I nodded and smiled back.

I went up to my room and put on some clothes.

Blue jeans and another one of Matt's hoodies.

I went downstairs and saw that everyone was just talking in the blanket fort.

I went in and sat down next to Matt and he grabbed my hand.

I blushed and smiled.

"Okay, so, y'all can stay here as long as you want, but, there are a few ground rules." I said and Chris groaned.

"One, don't cook. Do delivery or ask for Isabella to drive. Two, don't touch anything in my room. Three, don't do anything stupid. And, last of all, Nick, you're in charge. So you all need to listen to what Nick says." I said and Nick smiled.

"Oh come on. Why does he always have to be in charge?" Chris asked.

"Because, Chris, he is most mature." I said and Chris rolled his eyes.

"Yeah Chris." Nate said and everyone laughed except Chris.

We talked for a while until I saw Matt check his phone.

"It's 11, we gotta go." Matt mumbled to me and I nodded.

"Bye!" Chris smiled.

"Have fun!" Nate said.

"Bye lovebirds." Nick teased.

"Nick, remember, you're in charge." I said and Nick smiled and nodded.

"What do I bring?" I asked Matt after we went out the blanket fort.

"Some clothes. And the basic stuff; your phone, charger, jewelry if you want, you know." Matt said and I nodded.

I went up to my room and grabbed everything I needed, including my makeup and skincare.

After I grabbed everything I went back downstairs and put all my stuff in the trunk of Matt's car.

"Bye everyone! Please behave!" I yelled before I went out the house with Matt.

I got in the passenger seat and Matt in the driver seat.

After a few minutes I dozed off slowly.

*Nick's POV*

Eve just left with Matt. I have no clue where they're going.

"Ugh these few days are gonna be so boring because we have to behave." Chris rolled his eyes.

"Nick's gonna make us behave." Chris mumbled.

"Hell no. I might be most mature of all of us but that doesn't mean I'm mature. Do whatever you want, just don't set her house on fire." I said.

"Oh my god thank you!" Chris smiled before going out the fort.

The rest went out the fort too except Jaden.

Jaden and I talked for hours while I didn't even know where the rest was.

*Eve's POV*

"June?" A voice whispered from next to me.

A soft hand shakes me gently as I open my eyes. I looked to my left to be met by Matt.

"Shit. Did I fall asleep? That's so embarrassing." I mumbled, sitting upright in the passenger seat.

"It's okay, you're tired. I get that, me too. But I couldn't fall asleep, I mean I could but..." Matt chuckled and I smiled.

"We're at our destination." Matt said and I looked out the window.

NEXT CHAPTER GONNA BE SHORT BUT IK PPL ARE WAITING FOR ME TO PUBLISH MORE SO HERE IT IS

AND I ALSO KNOW THAT I SAID THIS WAS GONNA BE A POOL DATE

IR123 OUT
837 words