8

lixcy_04
set up
bookshelf
quit
front page
Ranking list
boys novels
Girls' Novels
Complete the novel
Novel classification
my bookshelf
Reading history
Feedback
69 book bar
Simplified

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
daytime
Report an error
  Chapter 8 Successful
  Check-in: When this ferocious beast runs with its tail open, its speed will increase a lot.

  Its movement and direction are also controlled by this tail, which is difficult to capture.

  This one was drugged, and it would become limp and slumped on the ground, but even so, the same gray eyes were full of ferocity.

  The weak roar that came out of his mouth was also very frightening, and the claws about a few centimeters long kept trying to grab Shi Qing.

  This was originally going to be sent to the base to be exchanged for money.

  Major bases have been capturing the ferocious beasts outside for research. Even for the most common Type A, the prices offered are not low.

  "Dad, you managed to catch this with a lot of effort, it's more than a dozen silver coins."

  Shi Qing was still a little reluctant, but despite this, he did not put down his job.

  He admitted that he just wanted to watch the excitement, but now he was caught in the dilemma of whether to eat or to stock up on food.

  "Tell me, if you sell this meal in the base, can you get more than a dozen silver coins?"

  Shi Yan asked his son, pointing to the almost empty pot of rice.

  "Please use this to make a new dish."

  Before Shi Qing could answer, Shi Yan broke the neck of the ferocious beast and threw it to Su Mo's side.

  In an instant, a bunch of hungry wolves were staring at Su Mo. Aunt Li came to help this time without Su Mo having to say anything.

  The knife flew in his hand, and the skin was peeled off. Compared with the roughness just now, this time the skin was well preserved and put aside.

  "This animal skin can also be exchanged for a silver coin."

  Uncle Lang said, unfolding the animal skin with a smile, appreciating Su Mo's behavior.

  Su Mo, who was focused on nothing, said nothing. Compared with the cub just now, this ferocious beast was an adult and very large, so it was not easy to decompose.

  It is also sliced ​​and stir-fried. The moment the slices of bright red meat as thin as cicada wings are placed in the pot, they stimulate bursts of unique aroma under the high temperature.

  Gudong, gudong, many people who haven't eaten enough meat for a long time can't help but roll their throats.

  The secretion of saliva in the mouth makes some people have to raise their hands to wipe it to maintain their appearance.

  When the meaty aroma spread again, Su Mo was the first to take a bite.

  It has to be said that for Su Mo, eating any ingredient now is a unique experience.

  The taste of this pot of meat is relatively old, and it is chewy but not too spicy. The soup is well absorbed by the meat, making it very suitable for rice.

  "Okay!" Su Mo said before even loading the plate, when he saw a group of people rushing over and squeezing him away.

  [Dish Name: Wasteland Stir-fried Pork (Grade D)]