59

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
Ranking list
boys novels
Girls' Novels
Complete the novel
Novel classification
my bookshelf
Reading history
Feedback
69 book bar
Simplified

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
daytime
Report an error
  At this moment, his throat seemed to be on fire. Qi Ling looked at the juicy fruit and couldn't help but bite it.

  Sweet and juicy, the ample moisture made Qi Ling's head sober.

  Naturally, he saw Su Mo slowly putting away the knife.

  So she thought she would just take action on this little girl.

  With a somewhat sarcastic look on his face, Qi Ling raised his eyebrows and looked at Su Mo, becoming more energetic again.

  Ignoring Qi Ling's nasty expression of unwillingness to admit defeat, Su Mo simply went to the back to continue Huang Niba's experiment.

  In the evening, smoke rose from the kitchen stove again, but Wang Qing rushed back to the camp.

  "Chief, I heard about it."

  "Over in Area 36, ​​a herd of beasts has just arrived recently and has not been discovered yet." "

  I paid a little more money, and the person who sold the information promised to spread the news tomorrow morning. ."

  "We'll set off early tomorrow morning!"

  Wang Qing was particularly excited about finally making progress in finding the herd of beasts.

  As long as we successfully bring back a large number of ferocious beasts this time, we won't have to worry about this winter.

  "Okay."

  Shi Yan also agreed happily. After being worried for so many days, there was finally good news.

  That night, all the ferocious beast meat stored in the camp was taken out and eaten. Wang Qing and others had their stomachs bulging.

  Early the next morning, the vehicle sped out of the town.

  "You are reliable,"

  Uncle Wolf said, strangling Wang Qing's neck.

  Wang Qing's steering wheel slipped and he almost hit a dead tree on the side of the road.

  "Reliable, reliable. I'm going to listen. It was Li Shunzi who brought the news back before, and it was accurate every time." "

  I just kept watching. I intercepted him as soon as he came back. Don't worry."

  Wang Qing Qing signaled Uncle Wolf to let go quickly, and the vehicle returned to the road and was speeding, with smoke and dust billowing on both sides.

  Su Mo was sitting in the passenger seat and could see a car following behind through the rearview mirror.

  It's Zhang Tiewei and Cheng Da.

  Although the camp already knew that she had spatial abilities, there was no need to worry about how to bring the prey back this time.

  However, it was necessary to cover up the situation, so according to the plan, the two vehicles were dispatched together.

  "Su Mo will be the main hunter this time, we listen to you."

  Uncle Lang approached Su Mo and said. Uncle Lang was very familiar with hunting, but he was very obedient to Su Mo.