76

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
Ranking list
boys novels
Girls' Novels
Complete the novel
Novel classification
my bookshelf
Reading history
Feedback
69 book bar
Simplified

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
daytime
Report an error
  Chapter 76 Look at me.
  The blade dropped, and Su Mo looked at where his heart was.

  "Maybe when you say these words, it will be more credible if you ask your team members not to target me secretly."

  With mocking words, Su Mo looked away.

  There, Li Ha and others came out.

  Facing Su Mo's eyes, Li Ha looked away uncomfortably.

  Yes, they like Su Mo, but if Su Mo becomes a threat, they can only eliminate him.

  "Lu Xinglan, even if we are as humble as ants, you always feel that you can trample on us at will." "

  But as long as we live for one day, we will not stop resisting." "

  You know exactly who the city wall is protecting. ."

  "The base is a paradise for survivors, haha!"

  "It is your paradise, right!" "

  Even if we live in hell and struggle extremely, we will not recognize you hypocrites." "

  And people like those who hide Behind the city wall, if I accept your protection, I will think that the world is peaceful. I don't want to be with you, the garbage idiot." "You are

  right, the base is not suitable for us."

  Several people showed a tendency to surround them, and if they continued to attack, she would also Gotta die.

  The killing intent rolling in his chest gradually cooled down, but Su Mo's voice became colder.

  "Lu Xinglan, we are not from the same world."

  "Those days when you stayed in the camp, you never really wanted to get to know anyone."

  "Do you remember Douding's surname?"

  "The face of Dr. Zhang who stitched your wounds I'm afraid you can't even remember."

  "So Lu Xinglan, don't hide your prejudices and think you can accept us wasteland wanderers." "

  Don't think too, in your eyes we are equals."

  "We are. This is not your time to pass the time."

  "Lu Xinglan, you helped the camp once, this time, I will return it to you on their behalf."

  "Next time..."

  "Ah woo~"

  Before he could finish his words, someone was standing not far away. There was a beast roar.

  It belongs to the little beast.

  The little beast was pacing in place a little anxiously, and the whimpers coming from his mouth were like warnings.

  It's looking at them!

  The beeping sound also sounded on Song Kai's machine, which was a reminder that the target had been found.

  "Confirmed, it's the king beast."

  B138, which had been beating Feng Miao, had already faced several people at some point.