29

lixcy_04
set up
bookshelf
quit
front page
Ranking list
boys novels
Girls' Novels
Complete the novel
Novel classification
my bookshelf
Reading history
Feedback
69 book bar
Simplified

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
daytime
Report an error
  Chapter 29: Night Massacre
  No one seemed to care. Yan Liang drank very little tonight.

  Shi Yan, who was a little drunk, didn't notice the strangeness, smiled, touched the bowl again, and drank another glass of wine.

  Ignoring these drunkards, and after arranging the arrangements for the women and children with Dr. Zhang, Su Mo knocked on Cheng Niannian's door.

  "Ah, you're here."

  Pulling Su Mo in, Cheng Niannian took out a box.

  "Let me show you my baby."

  There was some dead grass cushioned in the box, and inside was an egg the size of a fist.

  "I saw this from outside the camp. It should be a small ferocious beast." "

  I hid it behind my father's back. It's about to hatch."

  Cheng Niannian looked as if he had found a treasure, and his pupils were very bright.

  Su Mo took a serious look at the treasure that the other party shared with her.

  "It should be from a bird."

  The egg is not big, so it cannot be from a large and ferocious beast.

  "I don't know. I'll tell you when it hatches."

  "By the way, where are you going to move?"

  "My father said that this winter will be difficult, but my father secretly told me that he had found a way."

  "By the way, Su Mo, can I call you Momo? I heard that we are good friends."

  Cheng Niannian was talking most of the time.

  While chattering, Su Mo responded.

  Perhaps he was too tired after riding in the car for a day, but Su Mo felt like his eyelids were fighting.

  But after a while, her head became dizzy.

  "Momo, I'm sleepy too, let's sleep."

  Yawning, Cheng Niannian helped Su Mo cover herself with the quilt.

  After a while, the two women fell asleep.

  It could be seen that Cheng Niannian was very happy, and the corners of her mouth were raised even in her sleep.

  The night became darker and darker.

  At night in the wasteland, the starry sky is very bright.

  In the dim light in the camp, people could be seen lying on the ground outside.

  Most of them are men from the rock camp.

  The man with his belly upturned is not afraid of the cold autumn night.

  Especially Uncle Wolf, who was sleeping deeply, snoring and talking in his sleep.

  "Eat, eat!"

  Uncle Lang waved his hand and hit Li Xu next to him.

  Li Xu, who was supposed to be sleeping, stiffened, and then got up after seeing that Uncle Lang made no other movements.