ek mai aur ek tu

Days went smooth, and life was so much better for Sanyukta and Randhir days begin with laughter and ends with sweet conversations assurances, care and love filled glances

It's been a week since Sanyukta moved back to hostel.

But Randhir thought that this apartment has so many memories of them and he wanted to keep it for them for their future so he bought it and continued living there because that place gave him a soothing feeling a feeling if home.

As the sun dipped below the horizon, casting a warm glow across the college campus, Randhir stood outside the apartment building. He had been thinking about this moment for a long time, and today, he had decided to talk to Sanyukta about moving in with him permanently.

He had been living alone in this apartment for a while, and he couldn't imagine sharing his life with anyone else but her.

Inside the cozy living room, Sanyukta was engrossed in a book, a warm cup of tea by her side. The aroma of the tea wafted through the room, creating a comforting atmosphere. She had become an essential part of Randhir's life, and he couldn't bear the thought of her living in the college hostel.

Randhir finally mustered the courage to knock on the door. Sanyukta looked up from her book and smiled as she opened it. "Randhir, you're here! Come in," she said warmly.

He entered the apartment and looked around, taking in the familiar surroundings. "Sanyukta, there's something I've been thinking about," he began, his voice tinged with a touch of nervousness.

Sanyukta, sensing the seriousness in his tone, set her book aside and gave him her full attention. "What's on your mind, Randhir?"

He took a deep breath and sat down next to her, his eyes locked onto hers. "I've been thinking... about us. You've become such an important part of my life, and I can't imagine my days without you. The truth is, I don't want you to stay in the hostel anymore. I want you to move in with me here, permanently."

Sanyukta's eyes widened in surprise, and a mixture of emotions played across her face. She felt her heart swell with happiness at his words. "Randhir, that's... that's a big step. Are you sure?"

Randhir nodded, his gaze unwavering. "I've never been more sure of anything. I love you, Sanyukta, and I want to share my life with you."

Sanyukta's heart danced with joy, and she felt a tear of happiness welling up in her eye. "I love you too, Randhir. And I'd be honored to move in with you."

With their emotions laid bare, they leaned in and shared a sweet, passionate kiss, sealing their commitment to each other

As their lips met in a sweet, passionate kiss, the world around them seemed to disappear. Randhir's hands cupped Sanyukta's face tenderly, his thumb gently caressing her cheek. Their breaths synchronized, and the kiss deepened, reflecting the depth of their emotions. The softness of their lips against each other sent shivers down their spines, a thrilling connection that went beyond words.

Sanyukta's arms wrapped around Randhir's neck, drawing him closer, while he gently pulled her closer to him, their bodies pressed together in a warm embrace.

Their hearts beat in unison, the intensity of their love and desire palpable in that intimate moment.

When they finally pulled away, a radiant smile lit up Sanyukta's face, and Randhir's eyes held a deep, unspoken promise of the love they shared.

After their passionate kiss, Randhir and Sanyukta gazed into each other's eyes, their faces flushed with a mix of excitement and happiness.

Randhir broke the silence, his voice filled with tenderness. "Sanyukta, I can't express how much you mean to me. This apartment, it's been my home for a while, but it never felt complete until you became a part of it."