Waqt ne kiya kya haseen sitam

Sanyukta and Randhir had indeed come a long way. They had moved in together and were leading a life that, on the surface, appeared to be blissful. Both had found jobs they were passionate about, and the initial rush of love and togetherness had now settled into a steady routine. However, as they got busier with their careers, their time together grew scarcer, and a subtle distance had crept into their relationship.

One day, as Sanyukta worked in her office at the NGO, a new colleague named Saraansh joined. He was an amiable and affable guy, and soon, Sanyukta and Saraansh became good friends. While Sanyukta considered him a dear friend, little did she know that Saraansh had developed feelings for her.

Back at their shared apartment, Sanyukta and Randhir were going through a difficult phase. Frequent arguments had become a part of their daily life, and their communication had dwindled. Sanyukta felt ignored and unappreciated by Randhir, while he was often insensitive to her feelings. Her birthday was approaching, and despite the tensions between them, Sanyukta expected Randhir to remember the significance of that day.

On the eve of her birthday, they had a heated argument. Sanyukta's eyes were moist, and her voice trembled as she told Randhir, "I can't believe you, Randhir. You know how much my birthday means to me. It's the day Dada Ji found and adopted me. It's a day of immense significance, and you've just forgotten it!"

Randhir, with a furrowed brow, replied, "It's just a birthday, Sanyukta. We have so many other things to worry about."

The fight escalated, and eventually, Sanyukta retreated to her room, heartbroken. She hoped Randhir would remember and surprise her at midnight, but as the clock struck 12, he merely turned over and went to sleep. Tears welled up in her eyes as she realized that even on this special day, she felt utterly alone.

Her friends sent her heartfelt birthday wishes, but in the name of family, she had only Randhir. It hurt deeply that he had forgotten something so essential to her.

The morning came, and Sanyukta still clung to a glimmer of hope. She believed Randhir might have a birthday surprise planned. But as the hours passed, he remained oblivious to the significance of the day and continued with his work as usual. Sanyukta, trying to be strong, consoled herself, thinking that maybe he was planning a surprise for the evening.

However, the day continued, and Randhir remained engrossed in his work, not acknowledging her or her birthday. The pain inside Sanyukta grew, and she felt utterly ignored and unimportant to the person who meant the most to her.

Unbeknownst to her, Saraansh had messaged her at midnight and surprised her with an early birthday wish. He had planned an entire day of happiness to celebrate her special day.

Seeing Sanyukta's gloomy state, he couldn't bear it. He arrived at their apartment and, despite her initial denial, managed to take her out for a day of fun and celebration. They visited an amusement park, had a delightful lunch, watched a heartwarming movie, and enjoyed a cozy dinner together. Saraansh made sure to capture the precious moments by clicking numerous pictures. By the end of the day, Sanyukta was genuinely happy and grateful for Saraansh's presence.

As they returned home, tired but content, Sanyukta couldn't resist sharing her joy on social media. She posted a picture of herself with Saraansh, cutting a cake, and wrote, "Birthday done right! 🎂❤️" The caption was a subtle message, and her friends immediately showered her with more birthday wishes and congratulatory comments.

On the other hand, Randhir had agreed to go out with his colleagues for a party. He was unaware of the events that had unfolded with Sanyukta. The group decided to celebrate Natasha's birthday at a restaurant, and as they were chatting and laughing, someone remarked about the date.