kahan hum kahan tum

It's a fine Monday morning, and everyone in the city is busy with their daily chores in the city of dreams, the city of passion, Mumbai. There's hustle everywhere, but one soul is sleeping peacefully in his room. No, he isn't any spoiled random guy who sleeps till 10 in the morning; in fact, he is the topper of his school and soon going to join college. He's the heir of the great Shekhawat Empire, Randhir Singh Shekhawat, the son of Harsh and Renuka Shekhawat. He has everything he could want, but his parents were always busy with their business, and the innocent soul craved for love throughout his childhood. Though his mother wasn't much into the business, she still never had time for him. Sometimes, she remained in her own gloom, the reasons for which will be revealed later. So, Randhir had only a few friends and his daai maa, who took care of him since childhood. Sometimes he used to cry like a child but wore a mask of a rude and arrogant person in front of the world. His daai maa knew him inside out and knew that he craved love and attention. Even Randhir used to love and respect her a lot.

On the other side, somewhere in the city, lived Sanyukta Agarwal. She is brilliant in studies and soon going to join the same college where Randhir has taken admission. She is going to pay her fees via scholarship. No, it's not because she's not from a well-to-do family; in fact, she is the heiress of Agarwal Automobiles. However, her family (so-called family) hates her. Her elder brother used to humiliate her in front of everyone, and they didn't pay her school fees. Everything she has achieved so far has been through scholarships. They never talked lovingly to her. Despite their rude behavior, she used to love them a lot and could do anything for them. She faced a lot of difficulties but always found something positive in every negative situation. When her brother said that she can't join coaching classes as it would be a waste of money, she consoled herself by thinking that he was protective of her. Yes, it was a completely foolish excuse, but that's how she was, finding positivity in every negative situation. She was like a blooming flower.

The reason behind her family's hatred for her was that she wasn't their biological daughter. She was adopted, and not by her parents, but by her so-called father's father, her dada ji. He found her on the roadside when she wasn't even a month old, took her home, and accepted her as his granddaughter. But Sanyukta's so-called parents weren't pleased with the decision, as they already had a son named Ankit. However, they couldn't disagree with dada ji's decision. As she grew up, they started behaving rudely with her. Dada ji observed it all and loved her even more than Ankit. He gave her more attention, which irked Anju and Kishore, and they even taught Ankit that Sanyukta was snatching his rights. After some time, dada ji's health started deteriorating. He worried about Sanyukta's future as, at that time, she was only 8 years old. So, he made a will transferring his whole property to her name, to be given to her when she turns 21. Until then, Anju and Kishore were just Sanyukta's and the property's caretakers. This gave them another reason to hate Sanyukta, although she was totally unaware of this will. When she passed out of class 10, her parents told her that she had studied enough and they wouldn't spend any more on her studies. So she took the help of a scholarship program but never said anything to them and always loved them. Yesterday, when she told them she wanted to be an engineer, they all opposed her decision. But this time, she was adamant to get what she wished for, so she decided to use her scholarship and savings from a part-time job to leave the house.

So these two people are mile apart
one is ice then one is fire
One is north then one is south
The only thing common was pain
What will happen when these two will meet